GT3 Season XIV
Apex Online Racing
- League structure: A set amount of tiers will be created, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The faster drivers will be in the higher tiers and the slower drivers in the lower tiers.
Only drivers who completed ALL steps of the signup process will be placed. That means a valid hotstint and passed evaluation is needed.
- Regions: Assetto Corsa Competizione leagues currently only have European starting times. Drivers from all around the world are allowed to take part in the leagues, as long as their connection is suitable enough towards Europe.
- Hotstint: All drivers will need to complete both hotstints.
- Evaluation races: Drivers new to AOR ACC leagues will need to complete and pass one of our evaluation races. Before the season a set amount of evaluation races are scheduled for the new drivers. Signing up for one of the evaluation races before the season, can be done on the sign up page. During the season, new drivers who signed up mid-season can use one of the practice races as their evaluation race. The main goal of the evaluation races is to give new drivers the chance to show the coordinators they can race in a safe, clean and fair manner. During evaluation races, safety is more important than race pace.
- Assists: All tiers will have the maximum stability control setting to zero and auto-steer disabled. Other than the ones mentioned here, all assists are allowed to be used. Ideal racing line will be disabled on the servers of the top three tiers.
- Driver placements: Drivers will be placed in an appropriate tier based on their hotstint time, their performances in the evaluation race, and their performance in the previous league seasons. Drivers who missed a significant number of races in previous seasons may be placed as reserves.
- Race format: Each race event features a 15-minute qualifying session followed by a 60 or 90 minute race.
- Day/time: League events for all tiers but the top tier, will take place on Tuesday nights from 7:30pm (UK time). The top tier will race on Monday nights from 7:30pm (UK time).
How to join the hotstint servers:
- Go to the in-game server browser
- In the search bar, write #AORHS
- Join one of the servers
- Three consecutive valid laps are considered a valid hotstint
- Password: Apex
The hotstint page updates every 15 minutes.
The hotstint servers will close on October 19th @ 23:59 UTC
- #17 | Season XIV - Hotstint Barcelona #AORHS
- #18 | Season XIV - Hotstint Barcelona #AORHS
- #19 | Season XIV - Hotstint Barcelona #AORHS
- #20 | Season XIV - Hotstint Nurburgring #AORHS
- #21 | Season XIV - Hotstint Nurburgring #AORHS
- #22 | Season XIV - Hotstint Nurburgring #AORHS
|#||Driver||Best Overall||Barcelona||Best Lap||Car||Nürburgring||Best Lap||Car||Valid|
|1||Alejandro Avilés||10:48.519||05:08.922||01:42.845||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:39.597||01:53.005||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|2||Konrad Siata||10:48.799||05:09.447||01:43.042||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:39.352||01:52.900||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|3||Alexandre Herbigneaux||10:48.916||05:09.957||01:43.235||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:38.959||01:52.892||AMR V8 Vantage|
|4||Valentin Barrier||10:48.959||05:10.474||01:43.102||AMR V8 Vantage||05:38.485||01:52.532||AMR V8 Vantage|
|5||José Jiménez||10:49.175||05:09.661||01:43.137||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:39.514||01:53.087||AMR V8 Vantage|
|6||Luke Whitehead||10:49.537||05:09.752||01:43.135||BMW M4 GT3||05:39.785||01:53.100||BMW M4 GT3|
|7||Mattia De Campo||10:49.573||05:09.859||01:43.187||Honda NSX GT3 Evo||05:39.714||01:53.002||Honda NSX GT3 Evo|
|8||Arthur Patat||10:49.586||05:09.552||01:43.105||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:40.034||01:53.245||AMR V8 Vantage|
|9||Joshua Allan||10:49.714||05:08.517||01:42.665||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:41.197||01:53.405||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|10||Steeve Fauvre | SDL||10:49.751||05:10.072||01:43.292||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:39.679||01:53.125||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|11||Loys Regnier||10:49.876||05:10.014||01:43.150||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:39.862||01:53.087||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|12||Luciano Witvoet||10:49.881||05:10.654||01:43.327||AMR V8 Vantage||05:39.227||01:52.860||AMR V8 Vantage|
|13||Samir Foch||10:50.037||05:09.947||01:43.072||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo||05:40.090||01:53.165||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo|
|14||Franck Briatte||10:50.086||05:10.234||01:43.322||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:39.852||01:53.130||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|15||Abe Santema||10:50.151||05:10.394||01:43.367||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:39.757||01:53.140||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|16||Sébastien Tüscher||10:50.248||05:10.637||01:43.402||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:39.611||01:53.107||Honda NSX GT3 Evo|
|17||Luis Fleischer||10:50.266||05:10.247||01:43.160||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:40.019||01:53.082||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|18||Alejandro Pérez||10:50.498||05:09.837||01:43.125||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:40.661||01:53.497||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|19||Jaroslav Honzik||10:50.531||05:11.334||01:43.415||AMR V8 Vantage||05:39.197||01:52.892||AMR V8 Vantage|
|20||Jouko Termonen||10:50.569||05:09.750||01:43.105||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:40.819||01:53.527||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|21||Elie Debons||10:50.593||05:10.604||01:43.280||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:39.989||01:53.190||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|22||Remi Papin||10:50.746||05:11.254||01:43.610||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:39.492||01:53.065||AMR V8 Vantage|
|23||Chris Warner||10:50.774||05:10.242||01:43.235||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:40.532||01:53.317||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|24||Kevin Niles||10:50.782||05:10.662||01:43.407||Bentley Continental GT3||05:40.120||01:53.155||AMR V8 Vantage|
|25||Alex Torregrosa||10:50.897||05:10.335||01:43.285||BMW M4 GT3||05:40.562||01:53.430||BMW M4 GT3|
|26||Troy Eimann||10:50.951||05:11.467||01:43.630||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:39.484||01:52.977||AMR V8 Vantage|
|27||Nikodem Sobczyk||10:50.994||05:10.312||01:43.222||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:40.682||01:53.520||BMW M4 GT3|
|28||Mateusz Bogusz||10:50.997||05:11.276||01:43.742||AMR V8 Vantage||05:39.721||01:53.202||AMR V8 Vantage|
|29||Kristers Podēns||10:51.081||05:10.964||01:43.507||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:40.117||01:53.225||AMR V8 Vantage|
|30||Marco Badowski||10:51.113||05:10.689||01:43.397||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:40.424||01:53.352||AMR V8 Vantage|
|31||Aidan Walsingham||10:51.130||05:10.294||01:43.182||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:40.836||01:53.487||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|32||Fabio Zerbin||10:51.132||05:10.312||01:43.420||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:40.820||01:53.410||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|33||Aleksandar Čučković||10:51.441||05:10.534||01:43.387||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:40.907||01:53.470||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|34||Josh Waring||10:51.449||05:11.224||01:43.670||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:40.225||01:53.220||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|35||Barnabas Fazekas||10:51.457||05:10.680||01:43.377||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:40.777||01:53.387||AMR V8 Vantage|
|36||Luca Waidelich||10:51.579||05:10.839||01:43.527||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:40.740||01:53.415||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|37||Frederik Gutmann||10:51.709||05:10.804||01:43.472||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:40.905||01:53.470||Audi R8 LMS Evo II|
|38||Julian Vanbrugh||10:51.817||05:10.625||01:43.445||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:41.192||01:53.432||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|39||Skyler Loverink||10:51.929||05:10.467||01:43.227||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:41.462||01:53.752||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|40||Jimmy Holm||10:51.999||05:10.467||01:43.372||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:41.532||01:53.692||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|41||Noel Hachay||10:52.004||05:11.255||01:43.575||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:40.749||01:53.552||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|42||Geert Fischer||10:52.051||05:11.134||01:43.615||BMW M4 GT3||05:40.917||01:53.375||BMW M4 GT3|
|43||Dan Edvardsen||10:52.058||05:11.156||01:43.652||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:40.902||01:53.520||BMW M4 GT3|
|44||Jakub Tarasiuk||10:52.344||05:10.999||01:43.620||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:41.345||01:53.660||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|45||Florian Duehrkop||10:52.363||05:11.189||01:43.420||BMW M4 GT3||05:41.174||01:53.622||BMW M4 GT3|
|46||Yentl van Thielen||10:52.366||05:12.034||01:43.925||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:40.332||01:53.157||AMR V8 Vantage|
|47||julien Guerin||10:52.426||05:11.336||01:43.625||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:41.090||01:53.620||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|48||Andraz Cuderman||10:52.623||05:11.384||01:43.672||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:41.239||01:53.585||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|49||Mikolaj Nowicki||10:52.648||05:11.972||01:43.847||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:40.676||01:53.342||AMR V8 Vantage|
|50||Jonathan Clifford||10:52.701||05:11.122||01:43.640||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:41.579||01:53.717||AMR V8 Vantage|
|51||Olivier Breniaux||10:52.819||05:11.272||01:43.360||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:41.547||01:53.725||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|52||Arnaud Hours||10:53.244||05:11.487||01:43.672||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:41.757||01:53.650||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|53||Stefano Zanobini||10:53.398||05:11.934||01:43.800||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:41.464||01:53.665||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|54||Jonas Kraft||10:53.398||05:12.784||01:43.815||AMR V8 Vantage||05:40.614||01:53.272||AMR V8 Vantage|
|55||Sandro Van Sand||10:53.512||05:11.875||01:43.710||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:41.637||01:53.707||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|56||Vency Raychinov||10:53.533||05:11.584||01:43.760||BMW M4 GT3||05:41.949||01:53.862||BMW M4 GT3|
|57||Harry McQuillan||10:53.540||05:11.315||01:43.575||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:42.225||01:53.975||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|58||Vojtěch Dvořák||10:53.634||05:12.737||01:43.820||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:40.897||01:53.510||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|59||Nathaniel Shirley||10:53.708||05:11.644||01:43.777||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:42.064||01:53.752||AMR V8 Vantage|
|60||Federico Varagnolo||10:53.762||05:12.052||01:43.905||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:41.710||01:53.600||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|61||Merijn van Veen||10:53.766||05:11.495||01:43.675||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:42.271||01:53.952||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|62||Mylan De Klippel||10:53.851||05:11.852||01:43.815||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:41.999||01:53.957||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|63||Jacob Blizzard||10:53.897||05:11.872||01:43.800||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:42.025||01:53.885||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|64||Bartosz Zietek||10:53.918||05:11.997||01:43.910||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:41.921||01:53.775||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|65||Kodi Cosford||10:53.938||05:12.906||01:43.932||AMR V8 Vantage||05:41.032||01:53.482||AMR V8 Vantage|
|66||Sanel Tadić||10:54.046||05:11.179||01:43.565||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:42.867||01:54.002||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|67||Frederik De Brouwer||10:54.051||05:12.187||01:43.945||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:41.864||01:53.835||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|68||Ahmet Serdar Kargulu||10:54.212||05:11.535||01:43.735||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:42.677||01:53.962||AMR V8 Vantage|
|69||Calvin Leijdekkers||10:54.255||05:11.631||01:43.807||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:42.624||01:54.020||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|70||Benjamin King||10:54.406||05:11.692||01:43.772||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:42.714||01:54.192||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|71||Luca Ziege||10:54.516||05:12.209||01:43.672||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:42.307||01:54.062||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|72||Wouter Billen||10:54.528||05:11.321||01:43.510||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.207||01:54.332||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|73||Bart Raven||10:54.546||05:12.804||01:44.130||AMR V8 Vantage||05:41.742||01:53.810||AMR V8 Vantage|
|74||Pierfrancesco Santacroce||10:54.669||05:12.244||01:44.045||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:42.425||01:54.035||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|75||Samuele Brugnara||10:54.671||05:12.382||01:43.995||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:42.289||01:54.015||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|76||Stuart Mcleod||10:54.853||05:12.219||01:43.990||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:42.634||01:53.892||AMR V8 Vantage|
|77||Mateusz Czajkowski||10:54.913||05:11.584||01:43.645||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.329||01:54.177||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|78||Toni Tuđa||10:54.917||05:12.030||01:43.940||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:42.887||01:54.232||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|79||Paulo Lima||10:54.925||05:12.189||01:44.002||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:42.736||01:54.092||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|80||Robert Arlavi||10:54.963||05:12.532||01:44.050||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:42.431||01:53.962||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|81||Jose Antonio Cabrera||10:55.258||05:12.636||01:43.942||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo||05:42.622||01:54.165||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo|
|82||Ryan Cooper||10:55.338||05:12.857||01:44.065||Bentley Continental GT3||05:42.481||01:53.982||Bentley Continental GT3|
|83||Ilias Siopis||10:55.374||05:12.577||01:44.055||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:42.797||01:54.145||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|84||Igor Krstinić||10:55.427||05:12.607||01:44.090||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:42.820||01:54.045||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|85||Anton van Someren||10:55.459||05:11.972||01:43.857||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.487||01:54.345||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|86||Adrian Raszke||10:55.461||05:12.690||01:44.200||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:42.771||01:54.087||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|87||Teo Voudouris||10:55.495||05:12.885||01:44.100||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:42.610||01:54.110||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|88||Arsha Azmi||10:55.558||05:12.314||01:44.015||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.244||01:54.247||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|89||Christian Romano||10:55.568||05:12.114||01:43.992||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.454||01:54.382||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|90||Linus Dellenbach||10:55.634||05:12.294||01:43.750||Honda NSX GT3 Evo||05:43.340||01:54.120||Honda NSX GT3 Evo|
|91||James Cowley||10:55.647||05:11.900||01:43.735||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.747||01:54.352||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|92||Leon Mischke||10:55.679||05:11.322||01:43.730||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:44.357||01:54.215||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|93||Mattia Brugnara||10:55.682||05:13.125||01:44.010||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:42.557||01:54.095||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|94||Mr Jones||10:55.730||05:12.726||01:44.112||AMR V8 Vantage||05:43.004||01:53.950||AMR V8 Vantage|
|95||Marc Lozano||10:55.852||05:12.597||01:44.045||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:43.255||01:54.270||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|96||Ben Constantine||10:56.056||05:13.597||01:44.130||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:42.459||01:54.047||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|97||Pastor Maldonado||10:56.065||05:12.379||01:43.830||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:43.686||01:54.302||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|98||Christian Raineri||10:56.106||05:12.559||01:44.052||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.547||01:54.160||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|99||Alexis Chesnier||10:56.112||05:12.347||01:43.770||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:43.765||01:54.370||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|100||Tobias Moberg | HeX||10:56.268||05:13.319||01:44.357||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:42.949||01:54.112||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|101||Daniel Crinson||10:56.341||05:12.736||01:43.797||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:43.605||01:54.305||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|102||Roman Gaikin||10:56.417||05:13.137||01:44.050||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:43.280||01:54.177||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|103||Yorick Ten Brinke||10:56.428||05:12.964||01:44.080||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.464||01:54.327||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|104||Rytis Kazlauskas||10:56.457||05:13.757||01:44.482||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:42.700||01:54.047||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|105||Nick Langner||10:56.470||05:12.546||01:43.967||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.924||01:54.527||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|106||DoR||10:56.516||05:13.727||01:44.437||Bentley Continental GT3||05:42.789||01:54.120||Bentley Continental GT3|
|107||Craig Townsend||10:56.604||05:12.542||01:43.967||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.062||01:54.442||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|108||Christian Grzybowski||10:56.623||05:13.596||01:44.382||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:43.027||01:54.237||Honda NSX GT3 Evo|
|109||Seb Vern||10:56.629||05:13.147||01:44.065||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:43.482||01:54.390||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|110||Stefan Monz||10:56.804||05:13.254||01:44.295||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:43.550||01:54.332||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|111||Strahinja Uvalić||10:56.816||05:12.977||01:43.775||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:43.839||01:54.532||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|112||Matt York||10:56.851||05:13.872||01:44.535||Bentley Continental GT3||05:42.979||01:54.215||Bentley Continental GT3|
|113||Leyton Austin||10:56.861||05:12.542||01:43.925||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.319||01:54.617||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|114||Dawid Szwejczewski||10:56.870||05:12.116||01:43.957||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.754||01:54.717||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|115||Tyler Hobson||10:56.912||05:12.755||01:43.960||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:44.157||01:54.237||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|116||michael syme||10:56.989||05:12.757||01:44.052||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:44.232||01:54.430||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|117||Matt Redfearn||10:57.006||05:12.159||01:43.772||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo||05:44.847||01:54.780||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo|
|118||Jay Brooker | T1SR||10:57.036||05:13.614||01:44.325||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:43.422||01:54.232||AMR V8 Vantage|
|119||charlie booth||10:57.108||05:14.306||01:44.590||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:42.802||01:54.200||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|120||Maciej Chyrc||10:57.208||05:13.441||01:44.312||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:43.767||01:54.367||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|121||Daniel Fernández||10:57.256||05:13.192||01:44.185||BMW M4 GT3||05:44.064||01:54.592||BMW M4 GT3|
|122||Lukas Egger||10:57.434||05:14.340||01:44.210||BMW M4 GT3||05:43.094||01:54.077||BMW M4 GT3|
|123||Jens Nilsson||10:57.447||05:13.597||01:44.227||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:43.850||01:54.260||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|124||Tom Dussol||10:57.505||05:11.839||01:43.842||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:45.666||01:54.972||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|125||Rene Battenberg||10:57.541||05:14.929||01:44.705||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:42.612||01:53.970||AMR V8 Vantage|
|126||Ivo Zoricic||10:57.657||05:13.291||01:44.307||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:44.366||01:54.450||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|127||Simone Ippolito||10:57.806||05:13.457||01:44.335||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:44.349||01:54.712||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|128||Fredrik Dahlander||10:57.818||05:13.729||01:44.372||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.089||01:54.070||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|129||Sam Mawdsley||10:57.844||05:13.312||01:44.177||Bentley Continental GT3||05:44.532||01:54.675||Bentley Continental GT3|
|130||Thibaut Hours||10:57.910||05:12.936||01:43.982||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.974||01:54.745||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|131||Stanislas Florent||10:57.914||05:12.892||01:43.995||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:45.022||01:54.795||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|132||HaiCo||10:58.071||05:14.007||01:44.340||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:44.064||01:54.527||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|133||Loic Meunier||10:58.073||05:14.269||01:44.660||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:43.804||01:54.392||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|134||Dan Barnard||10:58.190||05:14.591||01:44.712||AMR V8 Vantage||05:43.599||01:54.205||AMR V8 Vantage|
|135||Mateusz Nitsche||10:58.220||05:14.369||01:44.377||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:43.851||01:54.292||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|136||Chico Leentvaar||10:58.288||05:13.879||01:44.515||AMR V8 Vantage||05:44.409||01:54.272||AMR V8 Vantage|
|137||Davie Hill||10:58.344||05:14.342||01:44.570||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:44.002||01:54.472||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|138||Patryk Janusiewicz||10:58.377||05:13.327||01:44.422||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:45.050||01:54.660||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|139||Daan van Zutphen||10:58.571||05:12.137||01:43.937||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:46.434||01:54.992||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|140||Javi Hernando||10:58.607||05:13.855||01:44.505||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:44.752||01:54.762||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|141||Jak Holden||10:58.607||05:13.102||01:44.035||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:45.505||01:54.535||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|142||Manuel Rutter||10:58.739||05:14.532||01:44.560||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:44.207||01:54.352||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|143||Marton Cynolter||10:58.794||05:14.612||01:44.675||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:44.182||01:54.592||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|144||Brian Anderson||10:58.801||05:13.929||01:44.337||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.872||01:54.775||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|145||Tom Lightbody||10:58.859||05:13.922||01:44.380||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.937||01:54.790||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|146||Daniel Durette||10:58.984||05:14.899||01:44.677||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:44.085||01:54.640||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|147||Steve Donald||10:59.068||05:14.279||01:44.720||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:44.789||01:54.827||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|148||Nathan Corsial||10:59.130||05:15.659||01:44.902||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:43.471||01:54.072||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|149||Blakeley Townson||10:59.156||05:14.104||01:44.522||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:45.052||01:54.652||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|150||Dejan Djokic||10:59.202||05:13.950||01:44.280||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo||05:45.252||01:54.712||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|151||Liam Knott||10:59.203||05:15.086||01:44.817||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:44.117||01:54.650||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|152||Ludwig Quenum||10:59.237||05:13.782||01:44.377||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:45.455||01:54.792||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|153||Giacomo Benetti||10:59.258||05:13.194||01:44.212||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:46.064||01:55.127||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|154||Damien Jensen||10:59.329||05:14.610||01:44.540||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:44.719||01:54.715||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|155||Edouard Jouin||10:59.361||05:14.072||01:44.285||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:45.289||01:54.777||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|156||Jay Janz||10:59.544||05:14.385||01:44.735||BMW M4 GT3||05:45.159||01:54.962||BMW M4 GT3|
|157||Oliver Braun||10:59.606||05:14.067||01:44.525||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:45.539||01:55.147||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|158||Merv Wignall||10:59.728||05:15.322||01:44.672||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:44.406||01:54.372||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|159||Simon Carson||10:59.811||05:13.964||01:44.397||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:45.847||01:55.080||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|160||Declan Brogan||10:59.883||05:14.929||01:44.630||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.954||01:54.785||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|161||Benoit Lassalle||10:59.903||05:14.652||01:44.822||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:45.251||01:54.997||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|162||Ryan O'Sullivan||10:59.990||05:14.614||01:44.627||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:45.376||01:54.957||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|163||Filippo Baiamonte||11:00.018||05:14.917||01:44.925||BMW M4 GT3||05:45.101||01:54.897||BMW M4 GT3|
|164||Benjamin Mazzilli||11:00.084||05:14.580||01:44.510||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:45.504||01:55.087||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|165||Maxime Robin||11:00.238||05:14.589||01:44.620||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:45.649||01:54.582||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|166||James Thompson||11:00.484||05:15.805||01:45.045||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:44.679||01:54.627||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|167||Claudio Zazza | YT||11:00.565||05:14.649||01:44.630||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:45.916||01:55.135||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|168||Julien Le Cocq||11:00.603||05:14.704||01:44.285||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:45.899||01:55.107||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|169||Rainer Athenstaedt||11:00.607||05:15.010||01:44.930||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:45.597||01:54.905||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|170||Sven Vidak||11:00.615||05:15.909||01:44.992||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.706||01:54.687||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|171||Michel Bosch||11:00.617||05:14.982||01:44.705||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:45.635||01:55.100||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|172||Neil Aldridge||11:00.704||05:14.384||01:44.722||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo||05:46.320||01:55.330||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo|
|173||Iclo Larudig | PHX||11:00.727||05:13.860||01:44.245||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:46.867||01:55.142||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|174||Tom Bort||11:00.763||05:14.699||01:44.502||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:46.064||01:54.787||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|175||Danny McCutcheon||11:00.796||05:15.934||01:44.640||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.862||01:54.900||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|176||Adam Anderson||11:00.843||05:14.702||01:44.820||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:46.141||01:54.777||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|177||Jon Bekker||11:00.907||05:15.252||01:44.905||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:45.655||01:54.925||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|178||François Tassin||11:00.943||05:14.999||01:44.890||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:45.944||01:55.122||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|179||Diego Zamora||11:00.976||05:15.092||01:44.717||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:45.884||01:55.122||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|180||Steffen Bley||11:00.983||05:15.134||01:44.692||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:45.849||01:54.642||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|181||Carl van Hoorn||11:01.051||05:16.507||01:45.055||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:44.544||01:54.512||AMR V8 Vantage|
|182||Steffen Berner||11:01.071||05:15.034||01:44.742||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:46.037||01:55.077||AMR V8 Vantage|
|183||Nico Urbantat||11:01.140||05:15.604||01:44.975||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:45.536||01:54.717||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|184||Jānis Zvilna||11:01.273||05:15.569||01:44.820||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:45.704||01:55.152||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|185||Fabian Karner||11:01.428||05:15.209||01:44.555||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:46.219||01:54.975||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|186||Shurland George||11:01.568||05:15.822||01:44.832||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:45.746||01:55.092||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|187||Ramez omran||11:01.691||05:15.857||01:45.060||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:45.834||01:54.965||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|188||Simone Vigni||11:01.754||05:14.087||01:44.502||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.667||01:55.565||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|189||JP Mc Kinley||11:01.874||05:15.725||01:44.845||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:46.149||01:55.327||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|190||Stuart Pietzka||11:01.948||05:14.844||01:44.797||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.104||01:55.392||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|191||Alex Hertz||11:01.978||05:16.797||01:45.045||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:45.181||01:54.722||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|192||Brah Agudelo||11:02.071||05:14.662||01:44.622||Bentley Continental GT3||05:47.409||01:55.312||Bentley Continental GT3|
|193||Amir Khassetarash||11:02.173||05:14.422||01:44.587||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.751||01:55.717||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|194||Dariusz Jugo||11:02.181||05:15.194||01:44.732||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:46.987||01:55.515||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|195||Claudio Voodoo||11:02.201||05:14.892||01:44.612||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.309||01:55.445||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|196||Elias Fernando||11:02.209||05:16.007||01:44.395||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:46.202||01:55.065||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|197||Jordan McGonigal||11:02.383||05:16.584||01:45.112||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:45.799||01:55.112||AMR V8 Vantage|
|198||Simon Beeg||11:02.403||05:15.169||01:44.752||Nissan GT R Nismo GT3||05:47.234||01:55.215||Nissan GT R Nismo GT3|
|199||Kamil Bekier||11:02.419||05:15.824||01:44.952||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:46.595||01:55.275||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|200||Jonas De Meyer||11:02.447||05:15.340||01:44.710||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.107||01:55.452||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|201||Mike Bardakis||11:02.489||05:16.092||01:45.165||BMW M4 GT3||05:46.397||01:55.382||BMW M4 GT3|
|202||Stanisław Mazurkiewicz||11:02.548||05:16.939||01:45.070||BMW M4 GT3||05:45.609||01:54.997||BMW M4 GT3|
|203||Paul Whitburn||11:02.621||05:16.307||01:45.250||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:46.314||01:55.072||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|204||Ash Robinson||11:02.700||05:15.021||01:44.337||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.679||01:55.337||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|205||Catalin Iliescu||11:02.714||05:16.327||01:45.300||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:46.387||01:54.952||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|206||Xander van Dijk||11:02.930||05:15.235||01:44.885||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.695||01:55.260||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|207||Eike Planer||11:02.946||05:15.412||01:44.875||BMW M4 GT3||05:47.534||01:54.902||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|208||Dmytro Yaroshenko||11:02.985||05:15.384||01:44.852||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.601||01:55.172||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|209||Ryan Rees||11:03.019||05:16.445||01:45.365||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:46.574||01:55.480||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|210||Martin Smith||11:03.236||05:16.637||01:45.275||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:46.599||01:55.302||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|211||Kulakov Eugene||11:03.292||05:16.610||01:45.040||Lexus RC F GT3||05:46.682||01:55.410||Lexus RC F GT3|
|212||Pranav Kalavala||11:03.308||05:15.604||01:44.885||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.704||01:55.767||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|213||Calvin De Souza||11:03.834||05:16.967||01:45.505||AMR V8 Vantage||05:46.867||01:55.200||AMR V8 Vantage|
|214||Jerzy Wawrzyczek||11:03.939||05:17.355||01:45.310||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:46.584||01:55.377||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|215||Claudiu Dulipovic||11:03.943||05:17.439||01:45.545||AMR V8 Vantage||05:46.504||01:55.332||AMR V8 Vantage|
|216||Gernhardt Rheinlunzen||11:04.013||05:17.167||01:45.337||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:46.846||01:55.497||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|217||Kalimazoo||11:04.088||05:17.199||01:45.130||Bentley Continental GT3||05:46.889||01:55.395||Bentley Continental GT3|
|218||Christian Zefau||11:04.170||05:16.164||01:45.292||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:48.006||01:55.795||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|219||Nikolay Burykin||11:04.206||05:16.971||01:45.417||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:47.235||01:55.515||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|220||Thomas McCreadie||11:04.254||05:16.089||01:45.077||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:48.165||01:55.830||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|221||Tasos Sklias||11:04.265||05:16.560||01:44.920||BMW M4 GT3||05:47.705||01:55.162||BMW M4 GT3|
|222||Manuel Düchs||11:04.303||05:16.026||01:45.217||Bentley Continental GT3||05:48.277||01:55.895||Bentley Continental GT3|
|223||Wojciech Strugała||11:04.373||05:14.497||01:44.505||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:49.876||01:55.202||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|224||Jeremy Kazantzis||11:04.397||05:17.027||01:45.365||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:47.370||01:55.625||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|225||Stephen Carry||11:04.403||05:15.814||01:44.937||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:48.589||01:55.827||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|226||Kacper Smolinski||11:04.447||05:17.212||01:45.500||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:47.235||01:55.310||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|227||Igor55||11:04.478||05:15.982||01:45.260||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:48.496||01:55.947||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|228||Alastair Baldwin||11:04.479||05:16.470||01:45.165||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:48.009||01:55.730||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|229||William Legrix||11:04.565||05:18.981||01:45.140||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:45.584||01:55.017||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|230||NynS||11:04.665||05:16.950||01:45.580||BMW M4 GT3||05:47.715||01:55.620||BMW M4 GT3|
|231||chris marsden||11:04.720||05:15.669||01:44.840||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:49.051||01:55.857||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|232||Carlos Moreira||11:04.818||05:15.576||01:44.812||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:49.242||01:55.987||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|233||Craig Hewlett||11:04.866||05:16.402||01:45.290||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:48.464||01:55.462||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|234||dakuza||11:04.871||05:17.839||01:44.992||Bentley Continental GT3||05:47.032||01:55.460||Bentley Continental GT3|
|235||Scott Ullmann||11:04.885||05:17.039||01:45.355||BMW M4 GT3||05:47.846||01:55.687||BMW M4 GT3|
|236||Paul Martin||11:05.045||05:17.359||01:45.327||Bentley Continental GT3||05:47.686||01:55.692||Bentley Continental GT3|
|237||Remco Langedyk||11:05.074||05:17.059||01:45.507||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:48.015||01:55.790||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|238||Mathias Truchet||11:05.091||05:17.819||01:45.777||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:47.272||01:55.317||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|239||Lord Nem||11:05.131||05:17.264||01:45.682||BMW M4 GT3||05:47.867||01:55.392||BMW M4 GT3|
|240||Dan Minton||11:05.232||05:16.340||01:45.020||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:48.892||01:56.062||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|241||M Foster [RPMS]||11:05.349||05:18.075||01:45.675||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:47.274||01:55.407||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|242||trevor byford||11:05.351||05:17.179||01:45.675||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:48.172||01:55.762||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|243||Pius Bieler||11:05.424||05:16.524||01:45.175||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:48.900||01:55.780||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|244||Endika Andonegui||11:05.464||05:17.674||01:45.457||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:47.790||01:55.660||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|245||Giuseppe Basilico||11:05.609||05:16.667||01:45.465||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:48.942||01:55.840||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|246||Viking Rap||11:05.630||05:16.339||01:45.355||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:49.291||01:56.212||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|247||Ioan Robertino||11:05.808||05:16.701||01:45.397||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:49.107||01:55.552||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|248||Artem Udod||11:05.871||05:17.962||01:45.177||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:47.909||01:55.497||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|249||Hubert Eigner||11:05.963||05:19.246||01:45.852||AMR V8 Vantage||05:46.717||01:55.365||AMR V8 Vantage|
|250||John Erik Tonstad||11:06.121||05:18.169||01:45.855||BMW M4 GT3||05:47.952||01:55.715||BMW M4 GT3|
|251||Matthias Ackeret||11:06.184||05:19.612||01:46.122||AMR V8 Vantage||05:46.572||01:55.395||AMR V8 Vantage|
|252||Jesse Heylen||11:06.246||05:17.735||01:45.565||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:48.511||01:55.922||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|253||Phil Elford||11:06.274||05:16.217||01:45.250||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:50.057||01:55.992||BMW M4 GT3|
|254||Richard Aconley||11:06.365||05:17.981||01:45.682||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:48.384||01:55.975||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|255||Alexandre Vella||11:06.515||05:17.524||01:45.610||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:48.991||01:56.000||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|256||Tiago Cruz||11:06.644||05:17.847||01:45.317||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:48.797||01:56.140||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|257||Marc Nyi||11:06.773||05:17.681||01:45.632||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:49.092||01:56.132||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|258||Mike Willis||11:06.803||05:16.986||01:45.555||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:49.817||01:55.970||Audi R8 LMS Evo II|
|259||StevieB Beeswax Racing||11:06.819||05:18.634||01:45.715||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:48.185||01:55.795||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|260||George Daras||11:06.961||05:18.334||01:45.677||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:48.627||01:55.915||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|261||Lukas Polivka||11:06.978||05:16.886||01:45.547||BMW M4 GT3||05:50.092||01:56.305||BMW M4 GT3|
|262||George Zalonis||11:07.093||05:19.164||01:46.137||BMW M4 GT3||05:47.929||01:55.787||BMW M4 GT3|
|263||Aivars Vaivars||11:07.169||05:19.142||01:46.180||BMW M4 GT3||05:48.027||01:55.865||BMW M4 GT3|
|264||Nikita Linnik||11:07.354||05:18.154||01:45.815||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:49.200||01:56.295||Audi R8 LMS Evo II|
|265||Joshua Willmott||11:07.413||05:17.854||01:45.902||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:49.559||01:56.320||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|266||Uros Huzjak||11:07.445||05:17.754||01:45.722||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:49.691||01:56.427||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|267||Charlotte Perkins||11:07.507||05:18.102||01:45.532||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:49.405||01:56.272||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|268||Pedro Barata||11:07.581||05:18.452||01:45.915||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:49.129||01:56.147||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|269||Steelko||11:07.638||05:17.949||01:45.880||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:49.689||01:56.115||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|270||Tudor Mihai||11:07.699||05:17.827||01:45.747||AMR V8 Vantage||05:49.872||01:56.380||AMR V8 Vantage|
|271||bolf ramshield||11:07.845||05:18.574||01:45.730||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:49.271||01:55.882||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|272||Maurice Miller||11:07.919||05:18.112||01:45.670||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:49.807||01:56.522||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|273||Jordan Barker||11:08.106||05:17.259||01:45.425||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:50.847||01:56.832||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|274||Milan Kob||11:08.271||05:19.517||01:45.630||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:48.754||01:55.880||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|275||James Peacock||11:08.343||05:18.539||01:45.892||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:49.804||01:56.372||Audi R8 LMS Evo II|
|276||Marc Sutton||11:08.526||05:20.319||01:46.272||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:48.207||01:55.715||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|277||Tom Valladou||11:08.724||05:16.167||01:45.125||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:52.557||01:56.930||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|278||Karlo Babić||11:08.942||05:18.875||01:46.050||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:50.067||01:56.315||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|279||Yury Shadchnev||11:09.071||05:19.897||01:45.805||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:49.174||01:55.862||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|280||Pascal Furax | CCS||11:09.088||05:18.869||01:46.032||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:50.219||01:56.542||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|281||Giles Harding||11:09.231||05:18.579||01:46.092||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:50.652||01:56.165||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|282||Roberto Asmenis||11:09.671||05:18.976||01:46.267||BMW M4 GT3||05:50.695||01:56.810||BMW M4 GT3|
|283||Paul Glover||11:09.717||05:18.652||01:45.970||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:51.065||01:56.755||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|284||Fatih Kaya||11:09.720||05:19.234||01:45.802||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:50.486||01:56.102||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|285||Jack Seller | CCS||11:09.757||05:19.251||01:46.097||BMW M4 GT3||05:50.506||01:56.747||BMW M4 GT3|
|286||Don Clayton||11:09.879||05:18.949||01:46.127||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:50.930||01:56.735||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|287||Adam Benjamin||11:09.893||05:19.791||01:46.457||AMR V8 Vantage||05:50.102||01:56.217||AMR V8 Vantage|
|288||Blindguy Morphee7||11:10.069||05:19.647||01:46.005||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:50.422||01:56.452||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|289||Ricardo Faria | CCS||11:10.209||05:19.132||01:46.190||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:51.077||01:56.667||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|290||Rui Soares||11:10.225||05:20.600||01:46.585||BMW M4 GT3||05:49.625||01:56.345||BMW M4 GT3|
|291||Samuel Christiansen||11:10.254||05:16.940||01:45.510||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:53.314||01:57.227||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|292||Steve Banks||11:10.289||05:20.482||01:45.882||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:49.807||01:56.117||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|293||Jesper Larsen||11:10.314||05:20.514||01:46.777||AMR V8 Vantage||05:49.800||01:56.490||AMR V8 Vantage|
|294||Kaspars Rozentals||11:10.360||05:19.804||01:46.250||AMR V8 Vantage||05:50.556||01:56.697||AMR V8 Vantage|
|295||Mert Sevinc||11:10.494||05:18.527||01:46.110||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:51.967||01:56.380||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|296||Jordan Brevers||11:10.503||05:23.309||01:47.535||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:47.194||01:55.497||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|297||Rudolfs Dravnieks||11:10.506||05:20.009||01:46.267||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:50.497||01:56.370||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|298||Michal Kaminski||11:10.682||05:20.430||01:46.195||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:50.252||01:56.155||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|299||Artūrs Ķezberis||11:11.006||05:18.822||01:45.755||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:52.184||01:57.142||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|300||Artem Kudesov||11:11.243||05:18.794||01:46.112||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:52.449||01:57.412||Audi R8 LMS Evo II|
|301||Wilfried Bijl||11:11.296||05:19.752||01:46.455||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:51.544||01:56.175||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|302||Jeff Irwin||11:11.580||05:21.921||01:46.187||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:49.659||01:56.010||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|303||skocajic||11:11.769||05:20.530||01:46.390||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:51.239||01:56.787||Audi R8 LMS Evo II|
|304||Oussama Knani||11:11.860||05:20.209||01:46.002||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:51.651||01:57.077||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|305||FREDERIC JOUVENAT | CCS||11:12.163||05:17.836||01:45.750||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:54.327||01:57.000||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|306||Filip Szymczak||11:12.173||05:20.494||01:46.537||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:51.679||01:56.722||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|307||Kukuljac Bahrija||11:12.176||05:20.641||01:46.777||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:51.535||01:55.920||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|308||A. Mine||11:12.368||05:21.969||01:46.747||AMR V8 Vantage||05:50.399||01:56.597||AMR V8 Vantage|
|309||Chris Saybia||11:12.397||05:20.380||01:46.535||BMW M4 GT3||05:52.017||01:57.132||BMW M4 GT3|
|310||A. Bayer||11:12.951||05:20.199||01:46.607||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:52.752||01:57.035||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|311||Mārcis Birznieks||11:13.031||05:20.929||01:46.697||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:52.102||01:57.115||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|312||Thomas Allendorf||11:13.380||05:21.324||01:46.832||BMW M4 GT3||05:52.056||01:57.217||BMW M4 GT3|
|313||Salih Sener||11:13.538||05:20.399||01:46.235||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:53.139||01:57.400||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|314||Michael Mantl||11:13.604||05:20.672||01:45.925||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:52.932||01:57.152||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|315||nico voisin |CCS||11:13.636||05:20.087||01:46.390||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:53.549||01:57.092||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|316||Robert||11:13.886||05:21.857||01:45.767||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo||05:52.029||01:57.095||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo|
|317||Rafael Braga Cortinhas||11:14.213||05:21.397||01:46.812||BMW M4 GT3||05:52.816||01:56.942||BMW M4 GT3|
|318||olivier olthof||11:14.361||05:23.191||01:46.867||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:51.170||01:56.355||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|319||Ewald Wijnen||11:14.539||05:22.900||01:47.110||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:51.639||01:56.847||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|320||Harri Tuominen||11:14.599||05:19.867||01:46.335||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:54.732||01:56.852||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|321||Hugo Rodrigues||11:14.656||05:22.244||01:46.867||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:52.412||01:57.367||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|322||Adam Birks||11:15.005||05:20.111||01:46.297||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:54.894||01:58.212||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|323||Halilcan TOKSÖZ||11:15.326||05:21.641||01:46.852||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo||05:53.685||01:57.480||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo|
|324||Aman Lall||11:15.366||05:28.514||01:45.435||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:46.852||01:55.255||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|325||Baptiste JEAN | CCS||11:15.446||05:23.064||01:46.792||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:52.382||01:57.040||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|326||Daniel Mödy||11:16.239||05:23.429||01:47.440||Bentley Continental GT3||05:52.810||01:57.402||Bentley Continental GT3|
|327||Krab Athor||11:16.398||05:22.774||01:47.102||Bentley Continental GT3||05:53.624||01:57.677||Bentley Continental GT3|
|328||Khaled Hassan||11:16.564||05:21.347||01:46.990||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:55.217||01:58.170||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|329||Tobias Hakansson | HeX||11:16.943||05:21.499||01:46.967||BMW M4 GT3||05:55.444||01:58.145||BMW M4 GT3|
|330||Zu Turiddu||11:17.071||05:25.867||01:47.845||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:51.204||01:56.642||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|331||Daniel Vališ||11:17.138||05:21.096||01:46.572||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:56.042||01:58.327||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|332||Eduardo Tripiana||11:17.243||05:22.444||01:46.297||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:54.799||01:57.485||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|333||Nicolai Koenig | GC-R||11:17.474||05:22.717||01:47.495||AMR V8 Vantage||05:54.757||01:57.750||AMR V8 Vantage|
|334||Luke Sedman||11:17.678||05:23.017||01:47.412||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:54.661||01:57.832||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|335||John Knox||11:17.687||05:22.105||01:47.170||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:55.582||01:58.215||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|336||Martial Labbé | VD||11:17.905||05:25.844||01:48.355||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:52.061||01:56.902||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|337||Robert Logan||11:18.248||05:22.444||01:47.327||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:55.804||01:58.447||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|338||Marco Falco||11:18.261||05:23.599||01:46.732||BMW M4 GT3||05:54.662||01:57.925||BMW M4 GT3|
|339||Daniel Smith||11:18.296||05:23.982||01:47.530||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:54.314||01:57.687||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|340||Gareth Rhondda||11:18.774||05:21.562||01:46.535||Mercedes-AMG GT3||05:57.212||01:58.895||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|341||Thomas Kinell | HeX||11:19.059||05:25.092||01:47.645||Nissan GT R Nismo GT3||05:53.967||01:57.635||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|342||Terry Williams||11:19.554||05:24.540||01:47.702||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:55.014||01:58.190||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|343||Catalin Sasu||11:19.879||05:23.302||01:47.275||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:56.577||01:58.475||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|344||B Stew||11:19.963||05:22.644||01:47.047||BMW M4 GT3||05:57.319||01:58.175||BMW M4 GT3|
|345||Patrik Pfeffer | HeX||11:20.121||05:24.544||01:48.110||Honda NSX GT3 Evo||05:55.577||01:57.702||Honda NSX GT3 Evo|
|346||Jamie Sterritt||11:20.295||05:21.971||01:46.972||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:58.324||01:58.780||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|347||Mihai Visan||11:20.891||05:25.085||01:47.955||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:55.806||01:58.252||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|348||Andrius Shevchenko||11:21.358||05:24.894||01:47.402||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:56.464||01:58.385||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|349||Bozidar Matic||11:21.589||05:23.785||01:47.430||BMW M4 GT3||05:57.804||01:59.005||BMW M4 GT3|
|350||Murat Gurkan||11:21.950||05:22.886||01:46.917||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:59.064||01:59.102||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|351||mathias alenmalm||11:22.382||05:26.470||01:48.585||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:55.912||01:57.390||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|352||Mohamad Khan||11:22.723||05:25.134||01:47.835||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:57.589||01:58.677||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|353||Jakub Olcen||11:22.939||05:25.487||01:48.095||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:57.452||01:58.417||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|354||spiro gyra||11:23.202||05:28.256||01:48.740||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:54.946||01:57.622||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|355||Cedric Holmbom | HeX||11:23.216||05:25.722||01:48.252||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:57.494||01:58.787||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|356||Auguus Janssen||11:23.501||05:26.424||01:48.470||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:57.077||01:58.542||Audi R8 LMS Evo II|
|357||TOTO HAMMER||11:24.418||05:29.264||01:48.040||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||05:55.154||01:57.865||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|358||Dennis Goto||11:24.992||05:26.332||01:48.095||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||05:58.660||01:58.970||BMW M4 GT3|
|359||Renars Skuja||11:25.127||05:26.222||01:48.212||BMW M4 GT3||05:58.905||01:59.185||BMW M4 GT3|
|360||Liam Dinning||11:25.348||05:26.374||01:48.317||Porsche 992 GT3 R||05:58.974||01:57.310||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|361||George Vasiliadis||11:26.926||05:26.774||01:48.377||AMR V8 Vantage||06:00.152||01:59.377||AMR V8 Vantage|
|362||Darren Reynolds||11:27.875||05:25.499||01:48.287||BMW M4 GT3||06:02.376||02:00.192||BMW M4 GT3|
|363||Josh Reynolds||11:28.148||05:26.767||01:48.877||BMW M4 GT3||06:01.381||01:59.592||BMW M4 GT3|
|364||Robbie Mouzy||11:29.943||05:30.034||01:49.097||Audi R8 LMS Evo II||05:59.909||01:59.592||Audi R8 LMS Evo II|
|365||Leonard Denzin||11:30.579||05:34.949||01:51.390||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:55.630||01:57.210||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|366||Chiko Syakantu||11:31.728||05:29.819||01:49.592||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||06:01.909||02:00.452||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|367||Nicolas Mamtsas||11:34.442||05:29.955||01:49.020||BMW M4 GT3||06:04.487||02:00.205||BMW M4 GT3|
|368||David Wellings||11:37.824||05:28.547||01:48.865||Ferrari 296 GT3||06:09.277||02:01.640||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|369||Sergiusz Kaczmarek||11:38.994||05:34.969||01:51.197||Mercedes-AMG GT3||06:04.025||02:00.180||Mercedes-AMG GT3|
|370||Sasa Prokopic||11:40.876||05:34.927||01:50.555||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||06:05.949||02:01.637||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|371||Andrew Morris||11:56.151||05:51.904||01:51.777||Nissan GT R Nismo GT3||06:04.247||02:00.862||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|372||Oleg Otvalov||12:03.411||05:49.121||01:56.207||McLaren 720S GT3||06:14.290||02:01.740||McLaren 720S GT3|
|373||Kieran Prendergast||05:08.972||05:08.972||01:42.890||Ferrari 296 GT3||00:00.000||00:00.000|
|374||Sébastien Valenbert | GL||05:14.766||05:14.766||01:44.672||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||00:00.000||00:00.000|
|375||Michael Goodram||05:15.312||05:15.312||01:44.870||Ferrari 296 GT3||00:00.000||00:00.000|
|376||MRM Mormone||05:17.897||05:17.897||01:45.530||Ferrari 296 GT3||00:00.000||00:00.000|
|377||Joe Young||05:44.139||00:00.000||00:00.000||05:44.139||01:54.277||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|378||Mario Bernardis||05:45.364||00:00.000||00:00.000||05:45.364||01:54.802||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|379||Barış Akpınar||05:48.947||00:00.000||00:00.000||05:48.947||01:56.042||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|380||Hunor Horchy||05:11.270||05:11.270||01:43.480||Porsche 992 GT3 R||00:00.000||01:54.387||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|381||Serkan Duran||05:15.057||05:15.057||01:44.805||Ferrari 296 GT3||00:00.000||01:55.050||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|382||Luca Schuhbeck||05:16.065||05:16.065||01:45.012||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||00:00.000||00:00.000||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2|
|383||David Jones||05:21.514||05:21.514||01:46.467||Honda NSX GT3 Evo||00:00.000||00:00.000||Honda NSX GT3 Evo|
|384||Jason Pooley||05:44.327||00:00.000||01:43.832||Ferrari 296 GT3||05:44.327||01:54.542||Ferrari 296 GT3|
|385||Alexandre Trindade||00:00.000||00:00.000||00:00.000||00:00.000||02:02.690||Porsche 992 GT3 R|
|386||Dylan Gosselin||00:00.000||00:00.000||01:44.890||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2||00:00.000||00:00.000|
|387||Jérémy Barret||00:00.000||00:00.000||00:00.000||00:00.000||01:53.810||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo|
|388||Jack Alexander||00:00.000||00:00.000||00:00.000||00:00.000||01:53.500||BMW M4 GT3|
|389||Jacob Rutkoske||00:00.000||00:00.000||00:00.000||Porsche 992 GT3 R||00:00.000||00:00.000|
|390||Deon Wren||00:00.000||00:00.000||01:45.587||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo||00:00.000||00:00.000|
31.10.2023 19:30 UTC
Circuit of The Americas
Tier 1: 30.10.2023
|Race length:||60 minutes|
|Mandatory tire change:||Yes|
|0% changing conditions|
|Race length:||60 minutes|
|Mandatory tire change:||Yes|
|36% changing conditions|
|Race length:||90 minutes|
|Mandatory tire change:||No|
|23% changing conditions|
|Race length:||60 minutes|
|Mandatory tire change:||Yes|
|0% changing conditions|
|Race length:||60 minutes|
|Mandatory tire change:||Yes|
|17% changing conditions|
05.12.2023 19:30 UTC
Tier 1: 04.12.2023
|Race length:||90 minutes|
|Mandatory tire change:||No|
|0% changing conditions|
Practice Races Kyalami Fastest practice times
|03.12.2023 19:30 UTC||PW:|
|03.12.2023 19:30 UTC||PW:|
|04.12.2023 19:30 UTC||PW:|
|04.12.2023 19:30 UTC||PW:|
12.12.2023 19:30 UTC
Tier 1: 11.12.2023
|Race length:||60 minutes|
|Mandatory tire change:||Yes|
|26% changing conditions|
Practice Races Monza
|10.12.2023 19:30 UTC||PW:|
|10.12.2023 19:30 UTC||PW:|
|11.12.2023 19:30 UTC||PW:|
|11.12.2023 19:30 UTC||PW:|
- 1.1 Balance of Performance
For Season XIV we will introduce a custom balance of performance. The custom balance of performance is an effort of LowFuelMotorsport and Apex Online Racing to level the playing field for the most used cars, based on reliable data. For the cars not included in the balance of performance, the available data was not reliable enough.
The balance of performance has been applied to all ApexOnlineRacing servers with Season XIV mentioned in the servername.
The balance of performance for a certain track can be requested in the #gt3_bop_bot channel in the Apex Online Racing Discord server.
- 1.2 License points system
For Season XIV we will change the license points system for all tiers.
All tiers will use the same license points system.
Most important changes:
- License points range will be 0-10
- Clean races will no longer result in a reduction of license points
- A minor penalty will result in 1 license point
- A moderate penalty will result in 2 license points
- A significant penalty will result in 3 license points
- A major penalty will result in 4 license points
- Accumulating 5 license points will result in a qualifying ban for the next race
- Accumulating 8 license points will result in a race ban
- Accumulating 8 license points will result in the coordinators reviewing your position in the league (also for future seasons)
- Accumulating 10 license points will result in removal from the season
- License points will be reset to zero after every season
- The stewards can at their discretion decide to give a harsher penalty than a minor, for dangerous driving, unsportsmanlike behaviour, track-limit abuse and being disqualified.
- The AOR Info bot will post a message regarding qualifying and race bans in the tier chat approximately 90 minutes before a race. This is to be considered the one and final reminder for a driver that they are expected to serve their penalty. Failing to serve a qualifying/race ban will result in a more severe penalty.
NOTE: IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DRIVER TO ENSURE THEY DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE QUALIFYING AND/OR RACE SESSION. THE COORDINATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.
- 1.3 Footage within an inquiry
- 1.4 Behavior in Discord
Coordinators will have the possibility to give a league racer a timeout on the AOR Discord, in case this individual is being rude, annoying or in general is causing a bad atmosphere. Repeatedly receiving a timeout will result in your position in the league being reviewed. Receiving a timeout in Discord equals a reprimand. Three reprimands will result in removal from the league.
- 1.5 Intentionally crashing into another driver
Rule 1.1.2 has been changed to 'Deliberately crashing into another car will result in a 6-month exclusion from our ACC leagues, events and servers. Repeat offenders will be permanently excluded.'
- 1.6 Pit-limiter marker
Added paragraph 1.7.6 to the rules, which states that taking out the pit-limiter marker is a punishable offense.
- 1.7 Patreon
AOR ACC is on Patreon!
In the past we used a PayPal moneypool to give you the possibility to support us with the server costs on both the PC and PS side of things. Since PayPal decided to shut down the moneypool functionality and service, we started looking for a place where not only you could show your support - but also a place where we could give you something in return. That's why we decided to join Patreon. You can now become a supporter (also known as subscribing) and pick one of the four available tiers. Based on which tier you pick you get something in return. Examples: a supporter role in Discord, polls for future events and leagues To find out more about our Patreon page or to subscribe, please click HERE
- 2.1 Driver placements
When setting up the tiers for a new season, we always aim to make the tiers as close and competitive as possible, by placing drivers where they best fit into the league structure.
The leagues have no fixed promotion & relegation spots, due to the drivers taking part usually changing drastically from season to season, and due to wanting to incorporate new drivers in a competitive league straight away. This means it's up to the league coordinators to make a determination on where drivers should be placed, with the intention to make each tier as competitive as possible.
All drivers will be placed in a suitable tier based on various factors; the hotstint event held as part of the sign-up process, performance in the evaluation race, and to some extent performances in the previous league seasons (for drivers who raced in previous seasons).
Each tier will allow between 30 and 50 drivers, with the exact amount of main and reserve drivers being decided by the coordinator of the tier.
Note: Drivers who missed a significant number of races in previous seasons may be placed as a reserve driver.
- 2.2 Joining mid-season
It is possible for new and returning drivers to sign up while the season is ongoing. This will be possible between round 2 and round 6 of the season. They will still have to complete the steps on the sign-up website (sign up, hotstint and evaluation race). Then there are three possibilities:
1. There is space in the tier closest to the driver's race pace. The driver will be placed in the tier as main driver.
2. There is no space in the tier closest to the driver's race pace, but the tier does not have enough reserve drivers yet. The driver will be placed in the tier as a reserve driver.
3. There is no space in the tier as main or reserve driver. The driver will be put on the waiting list. A coordinator will contact you once there is space (again).
- 2.3 Reserve drivers
Drivers who are assigned to a tier as a reserve driver will not have a guaranteed spot in the league races, but will be able to step in to race in place of any no-showers. Reserve drivers are required to pick a car when they sign up. Reserve drivers will be visibly listed in their tier's championship standings. Points scored during the reserve driver period will stay when the driver becomes a regular driver.
Unlike main drivers, reserve drivers are not required to be online at the time of the races, but this is obviously appreciated. Reserve drivers will be contacted by their coordinator, when there is a free seat for a race. Reserve drivers who are inactive for a lengthy period of time (e.g. frequently not being available to fill no-show spot despite such spots being available) may be removed from the league.
If a main driver spot opens up within a league during the season, that league's most active reserve driver will be first in line to fill that spot. In case there are multiple active reserves, the reserve who signed up earliest will be allowed to fill the empty spot.
- 2.4 Mid-season driver moves
Drivers may be moved between tiers while the season is ongoing if it's clear they have been misplaced. The coordinators team is free to move drivers to a higher/lower tier. This could be because they are clearly too fast for their split, or that they are unable to experience close racing due to being too slow. Moving drivers will only be done when it improves the competitiveness of all tiers involved.
Preferably we want to avoid having to move drivers between leagues against their will, but in extreme situations this can be a necessity to keep the tiers competitive or sufficiently filled up. The league coordinators reserve the right to move drivers up to a higher (or lower) tier, if this is deemed to be in the best interest of a tier, to avoid drivers from excessively dominating.
- 2.5 Switching cars
Drivers are allowed to change the car they drive, but they may only do so just once during the season. Changing car automatically means your championship points will be reset to zero.
- 3.1 Points system
The following points will be scored for each race finishing position.
1st = 100 points
2nd = 88 points
3rd = 79 points
4th = 72 points
5th = 65 points
6th = 59 points
7th = 53 points
8th = 48 points
9th = 43 points
10th = 39 points
11th = 35 points
12th = 31 points
13th = 28 points
14th = 25 points
15th = 22 points
16th = 20 points
17th = 18 points
18th = 16 points
19th = 14 points
20th = 12 points
21st = 10 points
22nd = 9 points
23rd = 8 points
24th = 7 points
25th = 6 points
26th = 5 points
27th = 4 points
28th = 3 points
29th = 2 points
30th = 1 points
- 3.2 DSC
Drivers who get disconnected from the server, due to a connection issue, need to have completed 70% of the race in order to be classified.
- 3.3 DNF
Drivers who complete less than 70% of the race distance will be classified as DNF (Did Not Finish) in the race results and will score 0 points regardless of their final position.
- 3.4 DSQ
Drivers who get disqualified from a race - whether that be due to an in-game penalty or post-race disqualification via the stewards panel - will be classified as a DSQ (Disqualified) and moved below all other drivers in the results. A DSQ due to an in-game penalty can be appealed via the stewards panel.
If a driver is classified as DSQ within a points scoring position, they will score 0 points for that position regardless of race distance completed.
- 3.5 DNS
Active league drivers who did not attend the race will be classified as DNS (Did Not Start), and will not score any points.
- 3.6 Championship standings
Drivers and teams are ranked in the standings based on how many points they've scored over the course of the season. If two or more drivers or teams are tied on points, the higher place in the standings will be awarded to the holder of the most first places. If the number of first places is the same, the holder of the most second places, then third places and so on until a winner emerges.
At the end of the season, results of all races count.
- 4.1 Disconnections
ACC has the ability to let you rejoin the session at any time. We encourage to rejoin the session so that you still score points for the championship.
- 4.2 Mass disconnections
During the race, if half (or more) of the drivers in a race lose connection at the same time, or over a short period of time, that counts as a mass disconnection.
- If less than 50% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will be restarted as soon as possible.
- If more than 50% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will end, and the race will be postponed.
- 4.3 Postponing a race
Unfortunately, sometimes the technology that allows us to go racing, turns against us. This means we may have to post-pone or cancel a race. If we do so, it's because we feel it's the fairest option for everyone.
If a race is postponed or cancelled, the round in question will take place in the break week or after the season normally would have ended. This is to keep the rest of the calendar in sync for social media promotion and any interim leagues we run.
Reasons we may postpone or cancel a race include:
- Lobby/Connection issues: If drivers are continuously getting dropped and there is no way of keeping everyone in the lobby, then we may postpone the race rather than having a very small grid.
- Mass Disconnection: See above.
For league related enquiries or questions, your first point of contact should be the Discord channel #gt3_support.
If you are unhappy about something, either with regards to a race, an individual participant or the league - feel free to contact one of the ACC coordinators.
If you have an issue with a coordinator and would like to discuss the issue with someone, then seek out another person from the ACC Coordinator list on Discord and address the issue to them. Our coordinators and moderators are expected to remain completely unbiased, and as long as you address the situation sensibly and maturely they will be happy to discuss any issues no matter who it is with.
A custom skin pack will be created by the coordinating team. This will allow you to share your custom livery with the other drivers participating in this championship.
When submitting a skin to the AOR ACC Skin Pack, it is your responsibility that the skin is inline with recommendations according to the guidelines below. Read them all carefully, getting it right the first time saves a lot of time.
● Templates HERE
AOR ACC Skin Pack guidelines:
● Files to provide:
- From the \acc\customs\cars folder, the .json file for the livery
- From \acc\customs\liveries folder:
decals.png + decals_1.dds + decals.json
sponsors.png + sponsors_1.dds + sponsors.json
decals.png + decals_1.dds + decals.json + sponsors.png + sponsors_1.dds + sponsors.json
Additional skinpack info for game version 1.8+
The _1.dds file must be created by driving the car, not from renaming the showroom file (_0.dds).
● “skinTemplateKey”: 99 is NOT allowed.
● Each png file must not exceed 5MB
● It is forbidden to feature vulgar, obscene, suggestive language or imagery or anything that might go against public taste or may be taken as offensive by either the participants, organizers, or the general public.
● Submit your livery as any archive file type, however .zip .7z and .rar are recommended.
● By submitting a skin you accept that others have access to the skin(s).
The skin pack submission form can be accessed here soon!
Season XIV skin pack submission deadline is 23.10.2023 at 23:59 UTC (Any submissions after this time are not guaranteed to be included in the pack).
1 Installation instructions:
1. Download the file from the link below.
2. Extract its contents into the folder:
C:\Users\*yourusername*\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\
3. Accept any file replacements.
Note: For others to see your custom livery you must use the version from the skin pack.
- 1.1 Clean racing
- 1.1.1Race cleanly at all times. No contact should occur between cars on track, and as a driver you are required to do your best to avoid this from happening. Accidents can happen, but if you are at fault for causing a collision, you are likely to be penalised.
- 1.1.2Deliberately crashing into another car will result in a 6-month ban from our ACC leagues, events and servers. Repeat offenders will be permanently excluded.
- 1.1.3If lag (connection issues) is the cause of an incident, when it is obvious that your car's lag is the cause of another driver going off, this would still be classed as an unfair overtake. Please be more careful around other drivers if you are regularly involved in lag-related incidents.
- 1.2 Overtaking
- 1.2.1Don't be too aggressive when trying to overtake. As the chasing car, it is generally your responsibility to not make contact with the car in front.
- 1.2.2Overtaking another car on the track, when under yellow flags, is prohibited/not allowed. An exception to this rule is in place, when the other car drives very slow due to damage and/or was involved in the incident causing the yellow flags. When a driver overtakes another car under yellow flags, they are supposed to return the position. This rule only applies during race sessions.
- 1.3 Defending
- 1.3.1Dangerous weaving and blocking is not allowed. Do not force a chasing car off the track or into a situation where they are forced to go off the throttle or on the brakes. If the attacking car is alongside you going into a corner (generally if the attacking car's front wheels is alongside or ahead of the defending car's rear wheels), you must adjust your line to avoid contact.
- 1.3.2Do not leave it too late to defend a move. Make your move clearly and fairly. If you move too late and the car behind has no time to react, it is not them who will be blamed.
- 1.4 Corner cutting/track extending
- 1.4.1Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined in-game. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised retrospectively.
- 1.4.2If you overtake another driver with all four wheels off track, or as a consequence of cutting a corner, you must slow down and give the position back. Failing to do so will likely result in a penalty.
- 1.4.3The odd misjudgement of a corner can happen, but if you accidentally gain an advantage by going outside the track limits without getting a warning by the game, you are expected to back off to an extent that clearly negates any advantage gained. Failing to do so may result in an enquiry being opened for the stewards to review.
- 1.4.4If a driver is reported to the stewards for a breach of this rule, it is up to the stewards' discretion as to whether they feel the driver has abused the track limits to an extent where a penalty is justified, and if so what type of penalty is appropriate to be handed out. This will depend on the severity and frequency of the cuts. The bottom line is, if you want to make sure you are not in danger of being awarded a stewards penalty, make sure you don't gain time from leaving the track limits throughout qualifying and the race.
- 1.5 Qualifying etiquette
- 1.6 Spatial Awareness
- 1.6.1If you spin off whilst the pack is close, rejoining the track immediately is ill-advised. You do not ghost and you will cause accidents. Staying still is the best option until the other cars have avoided you. It is far easier to avoid a stationary obstacle. If you spin off whilst one or more competitors are close, you have to prioritize safety over minimal time loss, which might include braking until the control of the car is regained. Failing to do so may result in a penalty.
- 1.6.2If you for whatever reason leave the track, rejoin in a manner that is predictable, safe and in no way a danger to other competitors. Realign your car with the direction of the track as much as possible before rejoining the track.
- 1.6.3Using the in-game spotter, an external app like the crew chief or at least having the proximity arrows enabled is strongly advised. This helps the drivers to be aware of their surroundings.
- 1.6.4In case of yellow flags and/or an incident happening in front of you, you have the obligation to slow down by going off-throttle if the situation is safe enough or by braking to avoid any collisions. Failing to do so may result in a penalty even if you're not responsible for the incident in front of you. This rule only applies during race sessions.
- 1.7 Pit exit and pit entry
- 1.7.1Cars on a qualifying hot lap have the right of way, cars that reset to the pit during qualifying must let the hot lap cars through before entering the track. During the race, cars exiting the pits have the right of way and must be allowed to exit back onto the track. During the race, do not cut off the pit exit when a car is leaving the pit lane.
- 1.7.2Every track has a pit entry and a pit exit lane designated by a solid white line. If there is a car within these boundaries, either entering or exiting the pits, passing cars are not to cross the lines and move out of the way of the car entering or exiting the pit lane. This is especially important on tracks whose pit exits intersect with the racing line - Paul Ricard and Spa, as an example. Should any incidents occur while a car is in the pit entry or pit exit line, the passing car will be held responsible.
- 1.7.3A car is considered to be in the pit exit or entry zone when all four wheels are within the white lines.
- 1.7.4Once the car has left the pit exit boundaries, it is no longer under "protection", and as such is considered to have rejoined the race. Any incidents that will happen beyond the pit exit line will be no longer considered in favour of the car leaving the pits.
- 1.7.5Use of turn indicators is strongly encouraged to signal entering the pit, especially on tracks which have a very tight pit lane entry starting right after the final corner of the track (Paul Ricard, Monza, Suzuka, Zolder are examples of this).
Taking out the pit-limiter marker is a punishable offense.
- 2.1 Being lapped
- 2.1.1We are running with the in-game rules & flags system, which means that the game should alert you with a blue flag when you are about to be lapped. When receiving a blue flag or know that a car is going to lap you and is approaching from behind, you should prepare to let them pass, without interfering with their race, when safe, within the next few corners. In single class races, this is done best by the car that is being shown a blue flag moving off the racing line and easing on the accelerator on a straight, or lifting / braking early, and/or giving up the inside line to a corner to let the lapping car pass. The exception to this rule applies when the car being lapped has completed their mandatory pit stop, and the car approaching to lap them has not yet completed their stop. In this, and only this, situation the car being shown the blue flag has no requirement to move out of the lapping cars way, and may stick to the racing line until the lapping car attempts a pass. However when the lapping car goes for a move, the blue flagged car should not defend in any way. This means that you're not allowed to brake later than the lapping car.
- 2.1.2As a means of helping with blue flags, we advise the leaders to flash their lights at cars due to be lapped. This should not be done excessively. This is their cue to inform that the driver on the lead lap is about to go for a move on the driver being lapped. Flashing your lights at a competitor you are racing for position is not to be used as a "distraction technique" or in anger at an incident.
- 2.1.3If you are faster than a car that has lapped you already, you are allowed to try and unlap yourself. Immediately after unlapping yourself, you are allowed to try to build a gap to the car behind giving you blue flags. If you don't manage to do so within one lap, and are still receiving blue flags, you must adhere to them as per rule 2.1.1.
- 2.2 Pit stops
- 2.2.1Stay within the white line and obey the speed limit when entering and exiting the pit lane. If you cause a dangerous situation by crossing the pit entrance or exit line, or if this is done in a way that blatantly gains time or track position, you will be penalised. Remember to assign your pit limiter button as well. The speed limit line is enforced by ACC.
- 2.2.2A pit stop with tire change is mandatory in every 60 minutes race, refueling will not be allowed. Every driver will have the ability to make their own choice on when to pit similar to the in-game Competition Races. A pit stop is mandatory in every 90 minutes race, but changing tires and/or adding fuel are not requirements.
- 2.2.3A pit stop must be served after the official widget start and earliest at the end of lap 1. A pit stop must also be served before the final lap of a race. This takes into account the potential for having been lapped. Failing to observe this rule will cause a race DSQ.
- 2.3 Driving in different conditions
- 2.3.1For races that take place at night time, all drivers are required to have their headlights on in order to make your car visible to others, and to make the road more visible for you. If you're involved in an accident which damages both of your headlights, you must return to the pits immediately for repairs. Please also make sure you have a button assigned to turn the headlights on.
- 2.3.2The above rule about having headlights on also applies to running in the fog and in the rain.
- 2.3.3During rainy conditions, having the rain lights turned on is mandatory.
- 2.3.4For races with rain or a chance of rain, please make sure you have a button assigned to turn the wipers on, or have the auto-wipers feature turned on.
- 2.4 Return to pit box
- If at any point in qualifying you want to return to the pit box, please do this off-track or manually drive to the pits safely.
- 2.5 In-Game Disqualification
- If you are disqualified from the race in-game and you feel it's unfair, submit your full race replay to the stewards. If we feel that the disqualification was justified, it will remain. However if we feel that the disqualification was unfair, or a result of a game glitch, then you will be classified as the last finisher and score full points for that position. In case you get disqualified when coming across the finish-line, you can be put back to your original finishing position.
- 2.6 Formation lap/start
- Drivers are at all times supposed to strictly follow the instructions given by the in-game widget. Drive through penalties awarded by the game will not be reverted. An exception to this is during live-stewarding. There the drive through penalties will first be removed, then reviewed and possibly reinstated. Long formation lap is being used in our league races.
- 2.7 Restarts
- 2.7.1In case of a major incident involving a massive number of cars in the first lap of the race, or general problems with the servers, the coordinator(s) of the tier are allowed to announce a session restart at their own discretion. The decision made by the coordinator should not be discussed during the race, if you feel like the restart wasn't needed then please contact your coordinator after the race. Only one restart will be done per race week.
- 2.7.2Any incidents happening before the restart, are still reportable and will be reviewed by the stewards.
- 3.1 Communication
- 3.1.1For the PC leagues, usually a driver briefing will be done by the coordinators in the AOR Discord channels before races. A driver briefing can be done through voice chat in Discord, or through the in-game chat. This depends on what the coordinator prefers and the coordinator will announce it before the start of the season.
- 3.1.2During the driver briefings, it is not allowed for the drivers to use the in-game chat or talk in Discord. Not being up to date due to not attending a briefing or reading the chat, cannot be used as an excuse.
- 3.1.3Once qualifying has started, drivers are expected to no longer use the in-game chat function until the race has ended (for all drivers). Not obeying this rule may result in a penalty. It is advised to have the in-game chat pop-ups enabled, so messages written by the coordinators are being read. PC leagues have access to the Discord server, which acts as one of the official communication platforms in AOR.
Spotters are only allowed to use the spectator password when live-stewarding is involved in a race. Spotters are not allowed to use the in-game chat at all. Abuse of this will result in spotters no longer being allowed as spectators for the remainder of the season. This will be monitored by the coordinators.
- 3.2 Lobby etiquette
- 3.2.1Shouting, name-calling and generally speaking rudely is not acceptable. Drivers who are a disruptive influence on the lobby atmosphere will be penalised accordingly, or in extreme cases removed from the league.
- 3.2.2Respect the other drivers. Keep a friendly atmosphere in the race lobby and treat your fellow drivers as equals, regardless of them being quicker or slower than you.
Respect the coordinators and stewards.
Listen to the coordinators if they are giving a message, and accept the decisions they make. If you feel any actions/decisions are wrong, address the issue calmly and maturely. Coordinators' decisions are final within the lobby, but may be reviewed later if you feel an error has been made. Please accept that making a call instantly can be tricky and the coordinators, even if participating in the race, are expected to be entirely neutral.
Don't be disrespectful towards the stewards or publicly make fun of them. Being disappointed about a decision made by the stewards is understandable, but there is no need to be disrespectful.
- 3.3 Race etiquette
- 3.3.1If you are involved in an on-track incident, don't overreact. It may be frustrating, but you need to stay calm and get on with it. Losing out due to another driver's mistake or recklessness is no excuse for retaliation or acting against the rules.
- 3.3.2If another driver does something you feel is against the rules, report it to the Stewards Panel after the race rather than argue about it over the voice chat or in Discord post-race.
- 3.3.3If you are having a bad race, don't act foolishly. As a driver, you have to accept that some races will be better than others and you can't always have it your way. If you are unable to enjoy the racing due to not always being at the front, this is not the place for you - there are many drivers in the league, and someone will always have to be at the back.
- 3.3.4Wait until everyone has finished the session, both qualifying and race, to discuss the race either on Discord or using the in-game chat.
- 3.3.5The cool down lap is part of the race event and therefore the same rules are being applied. Crashing into each other is not allowed during the cool down lap or any other particular time during the race event.
- 3.3.6Penalties will be applied to drivers who knowingly take out brake marker boards and other signs that could be used as reference points.
- 3.4 Rage-quitting
- 3.4.1Deliberately quitting the race in any way - whether that is by quitting through the pause menu, getting yourself disqualified or deliberately crashing your car - is not allowed, unless you have a very good reason to do so. Accepted reasons for quitting could be that you are a danger to other drivers on track due to poor driving or connection issues. Quitting because you "couldn't be bothered" or due to being angry at something - rage-quitting, in other words - are not good reasons.
- 3.4.2Excuses such as 'poor driving' and 'connection issues' will be monitored. These are not a get-out of jail free cards if you can't be bothered. Poor driving is occasional, if perhaps life has been unkind and you haven't had as much time to practice. However, turning up each week having not practiced, and therefore not enjoying your racing because you're struggling will see you put under review. We don't expect every driver to complete a certain amount of practice each week, but we expect you to be able to control your car and be safe on track. Also the more practice you do, the more competitive you are.
- 3.4.3Connection issues can strike anybody, but drivers who are continually unable to race safely due to connection will be removed from the league - see Connection and Lag under Participation.
- 3.4.4Repeatedly quitting the race before it has finished, gives the coordinator team the freedom to remove you from the league. This may also mean that you will not be accepted in the league for the next season.
- 3.5 Discord
- 3.5.1You will need to be on the AOR Discord server while being a driver in our leagues. It is encouraged to get involved with the community in the chats on Discord. If staff members are trying to contact you for whatever reason, they are likely to message you on Discord.
- 3.5.2You are expected to behave in a respectful manner on the AOR Discord, like in the race lobbies. Please avoid name-calling, baiting and other behaviour that is intended to aggravate other members of the community.
- 4.1 Completing races
- To be eligible for being classified points after a race, you must have completed at least 70% of the race. The amount of laps the winner of the race drove, is considered to be 100%.
- 4.2 Missing races
- 4.2.1If you are unable to attend a race, you have to give sufficient notice for your absence before the race starts. As a main driver, you can sign out from a race through the apexonline.racing webpage. For every race there is an option to sign out from the race.
- 4.2.2When informing the coordinator of your absence, a proper reason must be given for why you can't attend. No-showing a race because you don't like the track, because you "can't be bothered", or other similar reasons are not accepted and you position in the league will be put under review immediately. If your social life/work/school is taking up more time than you anticipated then we may consider a reserve role for you. Ultimately we can also decide that it's best if you withdraw from the league completely. Drivers have accepted to regularly attend races as part of the sign-up process.
- 4.2.3As a main driver, you are supposed to sign out from a race at least 90 minutes before the race. This gives the coordinators enough time to contact reserve drivers who can then still practice as well.
- 4.2.4If you are absent without informing your league coordinator or signing out through the webpage at least twice, the coordinator of your tier can decide to remove you from the league. This may also result in you not being allowed to join the league the following season(s).
- 4.2.5The official starting time of a race will be stated in the race thread of every race. If everything goes according to plan, races start at this official starting time. In case of a race starting earlier or later than the official starting time, a coordinator will let all drivers of the tier know.
- 4.2.6Getting another driver to race in your name is completely prohibited and will result in serious punishment.
- 4.3 Connection & Lag
- It's an unfortunate aspect of online racing that having a stable connection can be critical to being able to race closely with other cars. While we understand that not everyone can have perfect connections, and that occasional lag can't be avoided, we reserve the right to ask a driver to step down from the league if their connection is causing too many issues for other drivers. Coordinators reserve the right to disqualify a driver during the race if their connection pose a serious danger to other cars on track.
- 4.4 Pulling out mid-season
- 4.4.1Commitment and good communications are very important on AOR. If you have to pull out of an ACC league while the season is ongoing, you must let a member of the ACC Coordinator team know. If you leave by simply not showing up for the races, without informing anyone, the coordinators reserve the right to remove you from the league and put your name on the blacklist, which means you might not be allowed to rejoin the leagues in the current and future seasons.
- 4.4.2It's impossible for us to stop anyone from leaving if they've made their mind up, but keep in mind when signing up that pulling out of the league without a proper reason while the season is ongoing will possibly see you placed on the blacklist. A proper reason would be something happening in your life that forces you to quit - something that you didn't expect when signing up - or that your equipment (hardware or lag issues) leave you unable to carry on. However, choosing to quit due to getting bored of the game, having a bad season or because something goes against you, is not a good reason. Remember, when signing up you commit yourself to racing for a full season, not only for a few races.
- 4.4.3If you find yourself in a situation where you're not enjoying your league because all other drivers are too quick or too slow compared to yourself, contact one of the AOR ACC coordinators rather than just giving up - and maybe we can find a solution. We may grant league swaps for drivers during the season if it's clear that they've been misplaced, given that this doesn't upset the balance between the leagues with regards to driver numbers.
- 4.4.4Note that the above rules only apply while the season is ongoing. We don't have a problem with drivers choosing to leave after a season has finished, for whatever reason.
- 5.1 Stewarding systems
We have two systems in place to enforce rules and penalize on-track wrongdoing:
- Live Stewarding
- Stewards Panel system
During live stewarding, stewards will be spectating the race, investigating incidents and handing out penalties while the race is ongoing. The Stewards Panel system will be in place during every official league race where live stewarding is not in place.
- 5.2 Saving Replays
- As a means of helping the stewards with their enquiries, all PC drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If possible, it's better if you can record your race so we can see a live view of your screen, although this is not required. PlayStation drivers are required to record their race and also save a replay at the end of the race, to make sure it covers their entire race.
- 5.3 Stewards Panel
- 5.3.1The Stewards Panel can be used to report incidents and other rule violations that occur in a race. A proper explanation and/or evidence of the incident must be provided in order for it to be investigated. This will then be looked into by the stewards and appropriate action will be taken.
- 5.3.2What you can make a stewards enquiry for:
• Racing incidents: If you feel another driver has caused an incident - eg. hitting your car, forcing you off the track, or generally driving too aggressively - you should report this to the stewards for investigation.
• Track limits: If you witness another driver persistently gaining time by abusing the track limits by either running wide or cutting corners, you should report this to the stewards for investigation.
• Dangerous driving: If a driver rejoins the track in an unsafe or dangerous manner, or drives in a way that is a danger to other cars, you should report it to the stewards.
You should report incidents that you are involved in. Reporting an incident that you heard about, or saw behind you for example, will not be accepted. This is to lower the risk of a "nit-picking" environment. Two drivers may collide, shake hands and speak no more of it. If someone goes and starts causing trouble for the sake of it, the enquiries will be closed if those involved in the incident prefer it to go no further. Members of the @ACC Coordinator group, may open steward enquiries on any driver.
- 5.3.3Time limit for enquiries: Note that enquiries need to be submitted before Thursday 23:59 PM UK time for incidents you have been involved in. If any new rule violations come to light through videos released after this time, it is still possible to report this, but only if this violation is something that was not visible to the other driver(s) in the race at the time it happened.
- 5.3.4Uploading video evidence: Any video evidence submitted in a stewards enquiry must be uploaded to a video streaming site (such as YouTube and Streamable) before being embedded and/or linked to in the enquiry thread. Stewards should not have to download video files in order to watch your evidence.
The following elements, recorded from the race replay, are required in the video:
• Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver submitting the enquiry, recorded at normal speed and with HUD activated
• Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver who caused the incident, recorded at normal speed and with HUD activated
Any additional point of view can be added after the required elements. When the enquiry is related to ignoring blue flags, the cockpit point of views are not a requirement. If the video evidence is part of a longer video that also contains other parts of the race, a time stamp must be provided next to the video to guide the stewards to the relevant part of the video where the evidence can be found. Failing to do this may lead to the evidence being dismissed.
In case more than 5 drivers were directly involved in an incident - the driver creating the inquiry is expected to upload the replay of the race and post a link to it in the inquiry description. The game offers an option to save replays automatically. It can be found in the General options of the game. Enable "Auto save replays" and change the "Replay max length" setting to the highest possible. It is then also possible to bind a button on your wheel/keyboard to save the replay manually.
- 5.4 Race Penalties
- 5.4.1The stewards have a variety of penalties that may be applied to punish drivers who break our racing rules, depending on the severity of the violation. The available penalties received in the stewards panel are sorted below, in order of severity and will depend on the Stewards decision. Penalty points may or may not be added to the Drivers License - see further down for more details. (Note that penalties may be added together in the event of multiple violations in a race, which could result in higher penalties than what is suggested below)
● 0-20 race results points reduction - Driving in a dangerous or unsporting manner.
● 0-20 race results points reduction - Causing a minor avoidable collision.
● 0-40 race results points reduction - Causing a moderate avoidable collision.
● 0-60 race results points reduction - Causing a significant avoidable collision.
● 0-80 race results points reduction - Causing a major avoidable collision.
The above means that the winner of a race could receive fewer points than the driver who finished in P2. This would mean that the winner of that race was to blame for causing a collision, while the P2 finisher had a clean race.
- 5.4.2Modifiers to Race Penalties in the Stewards Panel:
• Returning the position after an avoidable collision may result in the points deduction being reduced. Stewards encourage giving the position back or an attempt at waiting.
• Causing an avoidable incident in the opening lap may result in an increase of result points deduction.
• If the consequences of a penalty are worse or not as bad as the contact itself, the points reduction may be higher/lower than the usual punishments mentioned in the overview above.
• Not slowing down when clearly witnessing an incident in front of you, may result in an increase of result points deduction.
- 5.5 Drivers License Penalties
- 5.5.1The Driver’s License points system is a way of keeping track of a driver's record of breaking the rules of clean racing, and to more severely punish repeat offenders. Driver’s License Points will not be influenced by external circumstances related to an incident, they will only be given for the severity of an incident. Driver License Points may or may not be applied alongside race penalties, as per the list below.
● 0 to 1 points - Driving in a dangerous or unsporting manner.
● 1 points - Causing a minor avoidable collision.
● 2 points - Causing a moderate avoidable collision.
● 3 points - Causing a significant avoidable collision.
● 4 points - Causing a major avoidable collision.
- 5.5.2Modifiers to Driver’s License Penalties:
• +1 point - Causing an avoidable incident in the opening lap
Driver’s License accumulations:
- If a driver accumulates 5 points, they will be awarded a Qualifying ban
- If a driver accumulates 8 points, they will be awarded a Race ban
- If a driver accumulates 10 points, they will be removed from the league
- If a driver accumulates 5 or more points during one event, they will be awarded a Race Ban.
When a driver accumulates 8 points during a season, at the end of that season the drivers' position the league will be reviewed for future seasons.
- 5.5.4Driver’s License points will reset to zero at the start of a new season
- 5.5.5Any penalties will be aimed at the person who has done wrong - we cannot compensate anyone else as a result of someone's actions. All penalties are discussed by the Stewards Panel before being issued and the driver will always be informed of the outcome. The Stewards Panel is completely neutral and will not include anyone who may be affected by the incident in question with race results or championship points.
- 5.6 Live stewarding - Penalties and penalty points system
The available race penalties during live stewarding are:
● 5-10-15 second time penalty - Dangerous driving, driving in an unsporting manner or causing a minor avoidable collision.
● 0-45 second time penalty - Causing a moderate avoidable collision.
● 0-75 second time penalty - Causing a significant avoidable collision.
● 0-90 second time penalty - Causing a major avoidable collision.
● Disqualification - Intentionally trying or crashing into another car and other unacceptable behavior. Can also be used by the race director for various other reasons (which will be stated in Discord after the race).
The penalty points system will be used when live stewarding is announced for a certain tier (or multiple).
No penalties carry over to the next race. Penalty points will be reset at the end of every season.
Penalty points will be added to a driver's record when they receive an in-game penalty.
● Receiving a 5 or 10 second time penalty for dangerous driving or a minor avoidable collision, will result in 0 penalty points
● Receiving a 15 second time penalty or more than one penalty for minor collisions or dangerous driving during a race, will result in 1 penalty point
● Receiving a penalty for a moderate avoidable collision during the race, will result in 2 penalty points
● Receiving a penalty for a significant avoidable collision during the race, will result in 3 penalty points
● Receiving a penalty for a major avoidable collision during the race, will result in 4 penalty points
Reaching the following amounts of penalty points will have additional consequences:
• 5 penalty points results in receiving a qualifying ban. You will not be allowed to leave the pit-lane during the next qualifying session.
• 8 penalty points results in receiving a race ban. You will not be allowed to attend the next qualifying and race session. Your position in the league will be reviewed by the coordinators.
• 10 penalty points results in being removed from the league.
After every race, an overview of penalties awarded during the race will be published.
In case an incident is overlooked by the stewards, drivers can still create an enquiry through the Stewards Panel. This will be looked at by the Stewards and a verdict will be posted before the next race. Any time penalty received through the stewards panel, will be added to a driver's total race time of the most recent race.
- 5.7 Reprimand system
While the race penalties and penalty points systems are aimed at dealing with on-track issues, the reprimand system deals with issues that may occur off the track. If you receive 3 reprimands, you will be removed from the league. Receiving 3 reprimands would also see you placed on the blacklist, meaning you would not be allowed to return to the leagues in the future. You will receive a reprimand for the following:
● Deliberately crashing out of the session
● Showing abusive behavior towards another driver, either in the race lobby or in discord.
● Intentionally hiding/removing evidence and/or footage to avoid receiving a penalty in an enquiry
As an additional tool, coordinators can give drivers a timeout in Discord. Receiving a timeout in Discord equals a reprimand.
Note that if we encounter situations where someone's behavior gets completely out of hand and is extremely serious, a ban may be applied directly regardless of reprimands accumulated.
- 5.8 Blacklist
- The blacklist contains the names of drivers who have been removed from the leagues - either through accumulating 40 penalty points from the stewards panel, due to not attending races regularly - and drivers who have left the leagues during an ongoing season without a valid reason. Having your name applied to the blacklist generally means you will not be allowed to rejoin the leagues in the current and next season.
|Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||107|
|McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||95|
|Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||48|
|BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||47|
|Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||43|
|AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||29|
|Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||15|
|Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||10|
|Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo (2020)||7|
|Audi R8 LMS Evo II (2022)||6|
|Honda NSX GT3 Evo (2019)||5|
|Nissan GT R Nismo GT3 (2018)||2|
|Lexus RC F GT3 (2016)||2|
|McLaren 720S GT3 (2019)||1|
|In-game name||Discord name||Social||Car||Number|
|Deon Wren||@deonwren||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||45|
|Rui Soares||@termo095||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||95|
|Fatih Kaya||@.fatihkaya||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||20|
|Barış Akpınar||@Barış||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||31|
|Lars Buis||@yuniqe||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||77|
|Michael Goodram||@michaelgoodram||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||41|
|pascal LAUNAY||@Eliottttt||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||911|
|Oussama Knani||@halcyonxii||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||33|
|Enso Parker||@ensortx||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||727|
|Brad Nielsen-Vestergaard||@bradniel||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||4|
|Martin Smith||@buckie_.||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||77|
|Louis Pithiviersfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||211|
|François Tassin||@F. Tassin||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||128|
|Mylan De Klippel||@conf1rmed||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||5|
|Zhantore Karibay||@.zhantore||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||21|
|Robert Logan||@mrghost3577||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||65|
|Rens de Lange||@RensDeKorte||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||52|
|Merijn van Veen||@lunatic_snowy||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||720|
|Craig Hewlett||@hewlett94||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||4|
|Femolevsky_YT||@femolevsky||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||55|
|Murat Gurkan||@muratgurkan||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||7|
|Pedro Barata||@PedroBarata||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||123|
|George Vasiliadis||@edgewalker87||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||987|
|Matt Prior||@outrerim||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||27|
|Lammart Poels||@ivegottalent0919||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||964|
|Nicolas Mamtsas||@Mum-ra-o-pantotinos||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||18|
|Jeff Irwin||@mreffinjones||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||406|
|Petribu||@luizpetribu||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||87|
|Tudor Mihai||@_teus_||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||17|
|Michael Mantl||@mantl_is_da||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||21|
|Jerzy Wawrzyczek||@krop||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||689|
|Mateusz Bogusz||@matipl123||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||705|
|Yentl van Thielen||@yentlman5||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||214|
|A. Mine||@pun_live||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||961|
|David Wellings||@idetro||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||21|
|Stanisław Mazurkiewicz||@gniewomirek||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||333|
|Salih Sener||@slhsnr||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||9|
|Noel Hachay||@solkn||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||9|
|Nikodem Sobczyk||@nikodemsobczyk||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||997|
|Mikolaj Nowicki||@mikolajnowicki566||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||566|
|Adam Anderson||@t1sr_anderson888||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||888|
|Danny McCutcheon||@t1sr_weedanny.mccutcheon||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||778|
|Jimmy Holm||@angelofawe||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||777|
|Luis Fleischer||@monetenboyfly||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||144|
|olivier olthof||@olivierolthof||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||39|
|Nikolay Burykin||@nikerok||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||795|
|Christian Raineri||@chraineri||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||19|
|George Zalonis||@georgezalonis||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||9|
|Samir Foch||@sirfoch||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo (2020)||888|
|Jason Pooley||@disfunkd||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||101|
|Uday Dhillon||@udapotomas||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||33|
|Valentin Barrier||@valentinbarrier||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||72|
|Frederik De Brouwer||@frederikdebrouwer||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||919|
|Claudiu Dulipovic||@menete||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||974|
|Milan Kob||@.milan79||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||777|
|Tom Valladou||@vendetta0000||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||177|
|Matt York||@yorkie065||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||65|
|Stuart Mcleod||@stuartmcleod||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||26|
|Jakub Tarasiuk||@tarask_||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||73|
|Kukuljac Bahrija||@nacionalna_klasa||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||73|
|Sasa Prokopic||@prokasat||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||777|
|Seb Vern||@seb_v7||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||577|
|Martial Labbé | VD||@marty64||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||264|
|DoR||@gaming_dor||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||917|
|James Thompson||@mrpimping||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||1|
|Simone Vigni||@Simone Vigni||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||112|
|José Jiménez||@jjimenez98||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||112|
|Jordan Brevers||@nyspec||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||127|
|Rober Gendre||@f1xroberto||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||84|
|Dan Minton||@danminton||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||888|
|William Legrixemail@example.com||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||250|
|Leonard Denzin||@habitual_linestep||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||222|
|Aman Lall||@amanlall99||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||141|
|Jaroslav Honzik||@jardier||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||39|
|Benoit Lassalle||@GreenBROcket||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||25|
|Chris Warner||@mercedes_amg_one||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||11|
|michael syme||@syme1135||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||4|
|Jak Holden||@jakholden||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||17|
|Iclo Larudig | PHX||@lololefou||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||77|
|Luciano Witvoet||@lucianowitvoet60||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||60|
|Kodi Cosford||@coolsharkracer_kodicosford||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||14|
|Davie Hill||@daviehill5413_slr||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||555|
|Roman Gaikin||@madflea||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||127|
|Wojciech Strugała||@strusieek||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||42|
|Mathias Truchet||@eliocyan||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||722|
|Yorick Ten Brinkefirstname.lastname@example.org||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||97|
|Christian Grzybowski||@oxide2205||Honda NSX GT3 Evo (2019)||22|
|Artūrs Ķezberis||@sankurs||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||35|
|Ilias Siopis||@iliassiopis||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||13|
|A. Bayer||@biwinat0r||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||69|
|Simon Beeg||@simimuc||Nissan GT R Nismo GT3 (2018)||95|
|Fabian Karner||@fabsi1012||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||107|
|Jonas Kraft||@tgm._.||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||77|
|Teo Voudouris||@T.Voudouris||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||86|
|Andrius Shevchenko||@wrcanimal||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||35|
|Connor Franssen||@Connor Franssen||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||13|
|Toni Tuđa||@incognito3914||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||84|
|Chiko Syakantu||@yellow_x||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||13|
|Robbie Mouzy||@saintdoofus||Audi R8 LMS Evo II (2022)||13|
|Fredrik Dahlander||@Skrotnisse||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||777|
|Daniel Mödy||@moedy||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||707|
|Jānis Zvilna||@muskulis||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||717|
|Rafael Braga Cortinhas||@curtas75||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||75|
|Jacob Blizzard||@jaycobb_.||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||907|
|julien Guerin||@ju_guerin||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||25|
|Carl van Hoorn||@carlvanhoorn||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||18|
|Jesper Larsen||@gittesdreng||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||19|
|Patrik Pfeffer | HeX||@drpepperswe||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||200|
|trevor byford||@daddazza||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||505|
|Chico Leentvaaremail@example.com||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||79|
|Jens Nilsson||@jensnilsson||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||426|
|Michel Bosch||@michelnl||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||974|
|Aidan Walsingham||@aedn||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||7|
|Lukas Polivka||@scorery||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||12|
|Krab Athor||@krabathor||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||619|
|Alexandre Herbigneaux||@alexandreherbigneaux||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||123|
|Liam Dinning||@dinning||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||91|
|Kieran Prendergast||@bigprenta||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||10|
|Karlo Babić||@karlowo||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||340|
|Zu Turiddu||@zuturiddu||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||27|
|Samuel Christiansen||@cuhlosamuelchristian||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||227|
|Daniel Smith||@aerosmudge||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||13|
|George Daras||@george_drs||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||90|
|Igor55||@igor55||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||55|
|Ewald Wijnen||@ewaldwijnen||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||251|
|Samuele Brugnara||@samuelebrugnara||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||10|
|Alexandre Trindade||@alexandretrindade.||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||99|
|Luca Amaral||@luca_amaral||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo (2020)||47|
|Christophe Haligon | CCS||@chrishali||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||78|
|Ash Robinson||@doublemarsbar||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||58|
|Ryan Cooper||@emperalhero||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||693|
|Ludwig Quenum||@spinerkopin||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||500|
|Giacomo Benetti||@giacomino77||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||77|
|Sergiusz Kaczmarek||@pusan||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||206|
|Remco Langedyk||@remcolangedyk||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||36|
|Sven Vidak||@mister11||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||144|
|Mattia De Campo||@mattiadecampo||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||99|
|Darren Reynolds||@rainman2002zxdreynolds||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||72|
|Tom Lightbody||@lightbot||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||71|
|Aivars Vaivars||@.aivars||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||420|
|Mateusz Czajkowski||@mathy47||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||47|
|Tom Dussol||@tom_dussol||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||17|
|Josh Reynolds||@jr_2007.||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||55|
|Diego Zamora||@legendacb||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||77|
|Robert||@nihonro||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo (2020)||878|
|Christian Romano||@cromedex||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||40|
|Anton van Someren||@blamant||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||566|
|Pius Bieler||@pisign||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||242|
|Lucas Kemper||@zero_0999||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||99|
|Marc Sutton||@vuurman||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||13|
|Jose Antonio Cabrera||@jacabrera||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo (2020)||90|
|Scott Ullmann||@bullittridauk||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||222|
|Jérémy Barret||@Grathz||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||91|
|Oliver Braun||@NeroKnight/O.Braun||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||3|
|Neil Aldridge||@jebus83||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo (2020)||83|
|Mr Jones||@Mr Jones||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||9|
|Nathaniel Shirley||@natnat4424||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||45|
|skocajic||@skocajic||Honda NSX GT3 Evo (2019)||128|
|Andraz Cuderman||@Cuderman||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||15|
|Steve Donald||@stevedonald||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||468|
|Kuciauskas||@martynaskuc||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||420|
|Daniel Crinson||@thumbtwiddeler||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||962|
|Ben Constantine||@recreight||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||8|
|Geert Fischer||@geertgepeerd||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||78|
|Mihai Visan||@misuvis||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||39|
|Eduardo Tripiana||@pocoyoporsch||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||19|
|B Stew||@couplaflattys||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||71|
|Auguus Janssen||@uptheirons666||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||645|
|Liam Knott||@liamknott95||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||19|
|Jacob Rutkoske||@rutter.||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||226|
|Paul Whitburn||@gem4373paulwhitburn||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||373|
|Mike Bardakis||@bardsmike||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||24|
|Jay Brooker | T1SR||@t1sr_jaybrooker166||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||166|
|Luca Waidelich||@lucawaidelich||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||29|
|Dennis Goto||@trustinbob||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||100|
|Alexis Chesnier||@lachesne||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||94|
|MRM Mormone||@mmormone||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||45|
|Nick Langnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||44|
|Renars Skuja||@rencis10||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||87|
|Eike Planer||@eike_gp555||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||555|
|Frederik Gutmann||@lizzardpunktexe||Audi R8 LMS Evo II (2022)||97|
|Ivo Zoricic||@1vo7oricic5ipka||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||175|
|Elie Debons||@priixlyy||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||19|
|Jordan McGonigal||@jordanmcgonigal||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||619|
|Harry McQuillan||@idyslexicinc||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||37|
|Calvin Leijdekkers||@wasdroger_||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||56|
|Tom Bort||@n0nag||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||987|
|Uros Huzjak||@uros76||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||76|
|Skyler Loverink||@skylerloverink||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||52|
|Cedric Holmbom | HeX||@cedcedspelar||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||99|
|Edouard Jouin||@junto_||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||141|
|Julien Le Cocq||@redzock||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||735|
|Tasos Sklias||@tasossklias||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||64|
|David Jones||@feesheee||Honda NSX GT3 Evo (2019)||212|
|Ramez omran||@staxx0000||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||14|
|Yury Shadchnev||@04pmsuu1||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||23|
|Stanislas Florent||@stanislasflorent||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||164|
|Federico Varagnolo||@fedevara||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||28|
|Alejandro Avilés||@alejandroaviles||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||23|
|Patryk Janusiewicz||@pezi||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||76|
|Marco Falco||@falco8491||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||8|
|Elias Fernando||@l333roy9779||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||23|
|Harry Martin||@hazzyswazzy||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||21|
|Jakub Olcen||@debbuu||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||6|
|charlie booth||@palmtree||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||46|
|Damien Jensen||@jensen999||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||999|
|Franck Briatte||@franckbriatte||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||86|
|Arnaud Hours||@serialloser||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||901|
|Shurland George||@shurland_george||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||868|
|TOTO HAMMER||@TOTO HAMMER||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||13|
|Joshua Willmott||@squash563||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||56|
|Daan van Zutphen||@.averagedutchman||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||13|
|Leon Mischke||@vir_leon||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||69|
|Gareth Rhondda||@rhondda||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||23|
|Arsha Azmiemail@example.com||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||111|
|Michal Kaminski||@omm_23||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||36|
|Ahmet Serdar Kargulu||@qualitycontrolpresents||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||25|
|Sanel Tadić||@sanel_t||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||1|
|Hugo Rodrigues||@skyheaven||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||20|
|Alex Torregrosa||@yum_y||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||217|
|Daniel Fernández||@dfernandez95||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||223|
|Hubert Eigner||@xodrei||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||523|
|Hunor Horchy||@fosroljottendermanfing||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||43|
|Josh Waring||@joshuawaring||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||46|
|Luke Sedmanfirstname.lastname@example.org||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||19|
|Steeve Fauvre | SDL||@steevefauvre||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||15|
|Ilya Suleymanov||@ilya1095||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||633|
|Paul Glover||@glovepup||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||79|
|Jordan Barker||@barker95||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||2|
|Robert Arlavi||@aroomar||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||189|
|Mattia Brugnara||@mattiabrugnara||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||29|
|Baptiste JEAN | CCS||@baliozzz||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||96|
|Serkan Duran||@serkanduran||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||100|
|Blakeley Townson||@small_hand22||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||420|
|John Knox||@.jknoxville||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||17|
|spiro gyra||@spiro424||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||424|
|Benjamin Mazzilli||@ronnie74||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||711|
|Maxime Robin||@waxo||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||735|
|Pastor Maldonado||@botvisibility||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||735|
|Halilcan TOKSÖZ||@halojen9700||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo (2020)||51|
|Maurice Miller||@mauricemiller||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||58|
|Leyton Austin||@leyton_austin||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||53|
|Merv Wignall||@kimis_dad||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||678|
|Ioan Robertino||@pixelracinggt||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||159|
|Tyler Hobson||@tjmax31||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||31|
|Julian Vanbrugh||@Julian7201||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||87|
|David Dimitrov||@davidtheexi||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||59|
|Sébastien Tüscher||@nala_ch||Honda NSX GT3 Evo (2019)||4|
|Marco Badowski||@marcobadowski||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||45|
|Erik Perea||@flyingburrito22||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||31|
|Szymon Kubacki||@maxx_payne||Lexus RC F GT3 (2016)||966|
|Kristers Podēns||@jogurc||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||69|
|Catalin Iliescu||@captain_slow82||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||39|
|Brah Agudelo||@brahyam||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||469|
|M Foster [RPMS]||@mcfly44||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||44|
|James Peacock||@jamie_27||Audi R8 LMS Evo II (2022)||164|
|John Nova||@j_nova||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||59|
|Loys Regnier||@loysregnier||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||83|
|Dan Edvardsen||@danedvardsen||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||180|
|Dejan Djokic||@djole74||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||74|
|Kevin Niles||@kryptictmg||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||444|
|Neil Mark||@kimberly_john_uno||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||5|
|Calvin De Souza||@calds29||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||29|
|Oleg Otvalov||@darrythewarrior||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||418|
|Thibaut Hours||@enyo6256||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||7|
|Daniel Vališ||@wallkysek||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||403|
|Loic Meunier||@loic2||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||3|
|Florian Duehrkop||@florianduhrkop||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||63|
|James Cowley||@exbuk||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||510|
|mathias alenmalm||@Sumopelle||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||202|
|Remi Papin||@fubarr||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||6|
|Endika Andonegui||@lastkiller17||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||17|
|Jon Bekker||@stubborngymnast||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||99|
|Marc Lozano||@cram75||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||75|
|Gernhardt Rheinlunzen||@hoppa1337||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||69|
|Nathan Corsial||@_nc2||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||695|
|Wilfried Bijlemail@example.com||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||7|
|nico voisin |CCS||@voisinous28||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||282|
|Filippo Baiamonte||@umbra0000||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||312|
|Artem Kudesov||@arteem.||Audi R8 LMS Evo II (2022)||444|
|Simon Carson||@simon897||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||897|
|Arthur Patat||@arthurpatat||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||49|
|Matthias Ackeret||@mattsrules||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||22|
|Rene Battenberg||@fuchs1805||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||185|
|Dawid Szwejczewski||@szwejas||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||808|
|Linus Dellenbach||@infernosniperd||Honda NSX GT3 Evo (2019)||56|
|Stefano Zanobini||@stefanozanobini||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||82|
|Ryan O'Sullivan||@osully14||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||14|
|Barnabas Fazekas||@barney95||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||95|
|Paul Martin||@saxondale76||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||76|
|Jeremy Kazantzis||@jeremykaz||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||28|
|Nikita Linnik||@Fl4ckk5Fo11oW||Audi R8 LMS Evo II (2022)||124|
|Steffen Bley||@icarussteffen||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||99|
|Nico Urbantat||@extasionicourbantat||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||95|
|Don Clayton||@donclayton1||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||47|
|Matt Redfearn||@neotropolis||Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo (2020)||74|
|Mert Sevinc||@mertsevinc||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||10|
|Alexandre Vella||@.vello||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||555|
|Sandro Van Sand||@sandro0930||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||93|
|Troy Eimann||@n1x8650||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||27|
|Amir Khassetarash||@amirkhassetarash||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||789|
|Simone Ippolito||@simunsiis||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||140|
|Catalin Sasu||@dexter73||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||73|
|Luca Schuhbeckfirstname.lastname@example.org||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||563|
|Fabio Zerbin||@potato1211||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||88|
|NynS||@nyns||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||8|
|Alejandro Pérezemail@example.com||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||111|
|Steelko||@steelko||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||11|
|Jouko Termonen||@Jouko Termonen||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||81|
|Declan Brogan||@decbrogan||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||67|
|FREDERIC JOUVENAT | CCS||@anaconda7406||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||131|
|chris marsden||@muz28||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||289|
|Phil Elford||@.phil66||McLaren 720S GT3 (2019)||21|
|Bozidar Matic||@bmatic1993||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||12|
|Jesse Heylen||@moon10002||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||727|
|Mateusz Nitsche||@mateonitsche||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||11|
|Bart Raven||@bartjuhonfire||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||51|
|Anna Foster||@.7734||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||734|
|John Erik Tonstad||@elgpels||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||42|
|Christian Zefau||@zefau||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||237|
|Craig Townsend||@arcofdarc||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||26|
|Paulo Lima||@.paulolima||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||24|
|Adrian Raszke||@sxbix.||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||995|
|Mike Willis||@M WILLIS 28||Audi R8 LMS Evo II (2022)||28|
|Strahinja Uvalić||@5tr4le||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||45|
|Steffen Berner||@steffenberner||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||696|
|Chris Saybia||@s4ybia||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||333|
|Filip Szymczak||@darthpsirus||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||30|
|Wouter Billen||@xrs183||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||183|
|Bartosz Zietek||@el_ziemniako||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||14|
|Steve Banks||@freddykrougar.||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||16|
|Pierfrancesco Santacroce||@pierfrancescosantacroce||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||23|
|Lukas Egger||@eggajr||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||28|
|Mohamad Khan||@mohamadkhan||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||48|
|Giuseppe Basilico||@iarno||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||74|
|Manuel Rutter||@saithron||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||32|
|Stefan Monz||@psychoazubi||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||468|
|Xander van Dijk||@nextaxander||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||207|
|Olivier Breniaux||@oliviercr1me||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||12|
|Marc Nyi||@marcnyi||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||83|
|Joe Young||@xmightyj||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||21|
|Pranav Kalavala||@pran_||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||123|
|Kacper Smolinski||@kierownikgd||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||86|
|Nicolai Koenig | GC-R||@nicolai_koenig_gcr||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||696|
|Andrew Morris||@sheffbrick_racing||Nissan GT R Nismo GT3 (2018)||47|
|Sébastien Valenbert | GL||@sebastien_valenbert||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||712|
|Tobias Moberg | HeX||@tobiass9972||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||7|
|Terry Williams||@terryw||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||305|
|Joshua Allan||@joshuaallan||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||223|
|Jack Alexander||@jackalexander_||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||1|
|Luke Whitehead||@lwhitehead||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||55|
|Igor Krstinić||@igorkrstinic||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||4|
|Claudio Voodoo||@voodoo728||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||728|
|Dan Barnard||@B4RN3Y87||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||187|
|Carlos Moreira||@ayrtonc||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||12|
|Daniel Durette||@rogerthebeast||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||30|
|Kaspars Rozentals||@rouziys||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||46|
|Giles Harding||@arcetuthis||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||444|
|Adam Birks||@mrmoo85||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||85|
|Tiago Cruz||@tiago_cruz||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||26|
|Alex Hertz||@dnblover||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||100|
|Daniil Petrov||@d0hk||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||29|
|bolf ramshield||@bolf||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||51|
|Kulakov Eugene||@no1else||Lexus RC F GT3 (2016)||515|
|Abe Santema||@abesports||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||14|
|dakuza||@dakuza||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||80|
|Sam Mawdsley||@kero_the_hero||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||117|
|Vojtěch Dvořák||@tesvovota||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||34|
|Harri Tuominen||@yaman83||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||83|
|Adam Benjamin||@stig991||AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||991|
|Konrad Siata||@canneloni23||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||992|
|Stephen Carry||@stephencarry||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||1|
|Artem Udod||@4r7b0b||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||87|
|Aleksandar Čučković||@lucid98||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||381|
|Javi Hernando||@warkki||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||47|
|Tobias Hakansson | HeX||@kejottick||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||77|
|Richard Aconley||@richardaconley||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||210|
|Khaled Hassan||@khaled77_1732||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||7|
|Rytis Kazlauskas||@fuzkin||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||33|
|HaiCo||@haico77||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||777|
|Ryan Reesfirstname.lastname@example.org||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||420|
|StevieB Beeswax Racing||@beswiche||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||833|
|Vency Raychinovemail@example.com||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||24|
|Jonas De Meyer||@fireape||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||11|
|Ricardo Faria | CCS||@red2light||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||404|
|Kalimazoo||@kalimazooracing||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||28|
|Maciej Chyrc||@maqs17||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||666|
|Pascal Furax | CCS||@pascal9083||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||37|
|Benjamin King||@.benjaminking||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||18|
|Thomas Allendorffirstname.lastname@example.org||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||16|
|Luca Ziege||@kylo__||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||991|
|Jack Seller | CCSemail@example.com||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||55|
|Brian Anderson||@mr_ando_||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||707|
|Charlotte Perkins||@charlotteperkins||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||463|
|Jonathan Clifford||@jonathan_clifford||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||999|
|Rainer Athenstaedt||@rainerathenstaedt||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||11|
|Stuart Pietzka||@CCFC_stu||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||81|
|Mārcis Birznieks||@_marcis||Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)||99|
|Dylan Gosselin||@tugdual||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||451|
|Viking Rap||@vikingrap||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||27|
|Claudio Zazza | YT||@zazza712||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||712|
|Thomas McCreadie||@tminter51||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||10|
|Dariusz Jugo||@jugodaro30jdarek||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||420|
|JP Mc Kinley||@thekinky1||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||7|
|Dmytro Yaroshenko||@dmytroyaroshenko||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||3|
|Thomas Kinell | HeX||@krukan6||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||14|
|Lord Nem||@lordn3m||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||66|
|Jamie Sterritt||@SpicySpice||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||15|
|Mario Bernardis||@zanelu||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||284|
|Rudolfs Dravnieks||@rudisd||McLaren 720S GT3 Evo (2023)||322|
|Roberto Asmenis||@asmens||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||777|
|Jay Janz||@jaycoool||BMW M4 GT3 (2022)||335|
|Alastair Baldwin||@happyal||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||27|
|Kamil Bekier||@kamilbekier||Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 (2023)||8|
|Blindguy Morphee7||@morphee7||Ferrari 296 GT3 (2023)||700|
|Manuel Düchs||@duce381||Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)||7|
|Marton Cynolter||@cs4sz4r||Porsche 992 GT3 R (2023)||805|
Teams must consist of 2 drivers.
The deadline for creating a team is before race 3 of the season