8 Hours of Silverstone
Apex Online Racing
- Signups open 22.05.2021
- Signups closure and squads locked 09.06.2021
- Qualifying server open: 05.06.2021 - 11.06.2021 21:59 GMT - 22:59 BST - 23:59 CEST
- Pre-race practice session: 12.06.2021 12:00 GMT - 13:00 BST - 14:00 CEST
- Race: 12.06.2021 14:00 GMT - 15:00 BST - 16:00 CEST - 8 Hours
- Green flag: approx. 14:05 GMT - 15:05 BST - 16:05 CEST
- Signups open 22.05.2021
- In-game time of day/weather information:
- Qualifying conditions: SATURDAY 15:00 in-game time, 23 degrees ambient temperature, 29 degress track temperature with non-changing conditions ("isFixedConditionQualification": 1,) cloud level: 0.3.
- Race conditions: FRIDAY 15:00 in-game time, 25 degrees average ambient temperature, cloud level: 0.4, weather randomness: 5, rain level setting 0.1. Rain amount limited to 2/3rds of the maximum value
- Race day weather probabilities - according to internal testing:
- British - not as rainy as you might think
- British - not as rainy as you might think
- Event-specific rules:
- Minimum of 2 drivers per team
- Maximum of 4 drivers per team
- Maximum stint time - 65 minutes
- No limitation on tire sets
- Refueling time not fixed
- GT3 only
- Race server settings:
- Custom BOP:
- McLaren 720S GT3 +35kg
- Bentley Continental GT3 +20kg
- AMR V8 Vantage +20kg
- BMW M6 GT3 +15kg
- Porsche 911 II GT3 R +15kg
- Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo +15kg
- Audi R8 LMS Evo +15kg
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 +10kg
- Lexus RC F GT3 +10kg
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo +5kg
- Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 +0kg
- Honda NSX GT3 Evo +0kg
- McLaren 720S GT3 +35kg
- Qualifying structure:
- Detached averaged qualifying - Team members set their fastest lap time on the designated qualifying server, the resulting grid position is decided on the average of the fastest lap times set by the teammates.
- Teams will be split into “Qualifying rankings”, depending on the amount of drivers of the team that have participated in the qualifying. As an example for a 4-man team:
- Qualifying ranking 1 - all team members have set a time
- Qualifying ranking 2 - one team member has not set a time
- Qualifying ranking 3 - two team members have not set a time
- Qualifying ranking 4 - no team member has set a time
- Teams will be divided in three categories (Pro/Silver/AM) based on their qualifying results.
- Custom skins:
- A custom skin pack will be created by the coordinating team. This will allow you to share your custom livery with the other drivers participating in the event.
- Read about the rules of the skin pack - CLICK HERE
- The skin pack submission form can be accessed HERE
- The skin submission deadline is 11.06. at 19:00 BST (20:00 CEST)
- Here is an overview of the servers we have set up for the event:
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #27 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Solo practice #1 | #AORERP
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #28 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Solo practice #2 (day 3) | #AORERP
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #29 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Solo practice #3 (fixed conditions) | #AORERP
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #30 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Solo practice (8x) | #AORERP
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #31 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Solo practice (rain) | #AORERP
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #32 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Solo practice (dark) | #AORERP
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #33 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Team practice #1 | #AORERP
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #34 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Team practice #2 (fixed conditions) | #AORERP
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #35 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Qualifying server #1 | #AORERQ
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #36 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Qualifying server #2 | #AORERQ
- ApexOnlineRacing.com #37 | 8 Hours of Silverstone | Qualifying server #3 | #AORERQ
- The password to enter every server is Apex.
- During the signups, the solo practice will never enforce the car number or the car model. Team practice servers and qualifying servers will always enforce car number and model.
- Details of the server for the race will be published a day before the actual race event on discord.
- The entry lists for each of the servers will be updated periodically, usually once a day.
- Read how the teams and squad structure works HERE
- The event will feature live stewarding as per usual, more details on that in the Handbook.
- Your first person of contact for this event are - @Erzkbl9#2491 and @krop#6272 - on discord.
- Squads are required to be present on the AOR Discord in order to participate in this event
- 1.1 Live Stewarding
- 1.1.1Link to the page where you can create an enquiry: https://forms.gle/gCMaCYJsu1L8rfhB8
- 1.1.2The event will feature live stewarding done by the AOR steward team.
- 1.1.3The process will be a bit different compared to the one used in the GT3 league, as the decision making has to be done fast. Neither of both teams will have the opportunity to give their personal opinion on the enquiries, therefore the team posting the enquiry will have to stay factual instead of explaining what - in their opinion - happened.
- 1.1.4Make sure that all members of your team have a functional recording solution ready before the start of the race.
- 1.1.5Instructions on which software to use to record incidents can be found in "how to record evidence"
- 1.2 How to report
- 1.2.1You have 30 minutes after the incident happened, to report it.
- 1.2.2To submit an enquiry, you have to first record and upload the evidence. Read the final few pages of this file to figure out how to record and upload the evidence. You can watch the replay of the race in the pause menu.
- 1.2.3The evidence of your steward enquiry must only show the chase cam and the onboard cam of all cars involved to ensure a seamless process for the stewards. You have to show what happen before the incident, the incident and after the incident (to show the stewards how many time has been lost). The Gear/Speed HUD must be activated to show the steward the input of the cars. (Example of valid evidence: YouTube link)
- 1.2.4If the evidence doesn’t contain only the chase cam and the onboard of all cars involved or the HUD, the enquiry will be refused.
- 1.2.5Afterwards, you need to complete the following Google Forms with the correct information (server number, number of the cars…)
- 1.2.6Once you have submitted the form, a steward will check if the enquiry if valid. If the enquiry is considered invalid, a message will appear in the “acc_race_control” discord chat stating that the enquiry is refused and why.
- 1.2.7The stewards will then debate and decide on a possible penalty for the enquiry. Once a decision has been made, it will be added to a queue of penalty.
- 1.2.8At regular intervals, the stewards will post a report on Discord including all the penalties of the enquiries judged. In this report will be listed the enquiries, the decision of these enquiries and the time of the next report.
Please note that every enquiry is either refused or closed. Enquiries are never lost, sending an enquiry more than once could end up in a penalty for your team.
Due to the length of the race and the possibility of a limited amount of stewards being available, it is possible a penalty is awarded later than you would normally expect.
- 1.4 Range of penalties
- 1.4.1No Further Action
- 1.4.25 second time penalty
- 1.4.310 second time penalty (awarded in-game as two 5 second penalties)
- 1.4.415 second time penalty
- 1.4.5Drive Through penalty
- 1.4.6Stop & Go 30 seconds (20/10)
- 1.5 What is penalized by the stewards
- 1.5.1Contact resulting in significant damage or a spin
- 1.5.2Push off the track
- 1.5.3Massive divebomb
- 1.5.4Unsafe rejoin
- 1.6 What won’t be looked at by the stewards
- 1.6.1Any Drive Through or Stop & Go penalties given by the game
- 1.7 Any imitation of the stewards and/or coordinators in the in-game chat will result in an instant kick of the responsible car.
- 2.1 Windows 10’s Game Bar
To use the Windows 10’s Game Bar it must be activated in the settings of your computer, in the Gaming section.
Then you can open it by pressing Windows+G and you can start the record by using the button on the top left.
Once your evidence is recorded, you can see it on the folder "Videos/Captures" of your computer.
As the result file is relatively big (~50MB for 30s) this method is preferred if you have a strong connection.
- 2.2 NVIDIA ShadowPlay
This method is to be used if you have a really strong connection, 30 seconds of video will result in a ~180MB file in higher quality, ~60MB in lower quality (prefer OBS if you need to reduce the file size).
To use NVIDIA ShadowPlay, you need to have Geforce Experience installed.(https://www.nvidia.com/fr-fr/geforce/geforce-experience/shadowplay/#download)
Then once in game you can press ALT+F9 to start/stop the recording, the resulting file will be available in "Videos/Assetto Corsa Competizione".
- 2.3 AMD ReLive
As we don’t have AMD material to test this method, we can’t say the size of the files but it is to be expected as the same size as NVIDIA ShadowPlay as the solution are similar.
To use this method, you need to use the latest AMD Software (https://www.amd.com/en/support).
You need to activate ReLive on the AMD Software.
Then, once in game, you can use CTRL+SHIFT+R to start/stop the recording, the resulting file will be in the folder "Videos/Radeon ReLive"
- 2.4 OBS
This method requires more configuration but it will result in the lighter video files (2.5MB for 30s) making it better if you have a slow connection.
Start by downloading the latest version of OBS on their website https://obsproject.com/.
Once the software is installed and started, you need to add a display source. This solution is not optimal on the performance but it is not the focus of this guide, the goal is to make it simple.
Validate the two windows, make sure it is setup to your correct screen. Then open the settings and go to “Output” and define the “Video Bitrate” on 1000kbps.
Then in the “Video” section, edit “Output (Scaled) Resolution to "852x480" and "Common FPS Values" to "24 NTSC".
Then you can use the “Start Recording” and “Stop Recording” button to record your evidence. The resulting file will be available in the “Videos” folder of your computer.
- 3.1 Streamable
This one doesn’t require an account. Go to https://streamable.com/ then select "Upload a video file". Choose the video file on your computer then copy the link and paste it in the form.
- 3.2 Youtube
Using Youtube require a Google account. Go to https://www.youtube.com then click on upload button.
Select the video file on your computer.
Then select "No, it’s not made for kids" and copy the link in your clipboard.
Click Next two times then select "Unlisted" then "Save".
You can then paste the Youtube link in the form.
- 4.1 What does "Maximum stint time of X minutes" mean?
You have to pit before the X minutes run out. You don't have to necessarily change the drivers or even complete the service - the stint timer is frozen when entering the lane and gets reset every time the car drives through it, apart from when serving a penalty. This also means that if it’s strategically feasible for your team, you can extend the stint if you still have enough fuel in the tank.The timer should be visible on the top left of your HUD. The car's Racelogic display can also be cycled to show the current stint time on the dashboard.
- 4.2 Does that mean I can solo the race?
No. We no longer accept drivers to drive endurance events solo.
- 4.3 (if applicable) Why is there a maximum stint time imposed in the first place?
Two reasons: The first one is that the real world series has the same rule as well, and the second one is that it balances out the more fuel efficient cars with the ones that have a drinking problem.
- 4.4 (if applicable) Why is the refuelling time fixed, and what does it mean?
It essentially means that every full-service stop will take 30 seconds (excluding repair time) because all the servicing and driver swapping is done simultaneously, regardless of how big your fuel tank is. In case the event does not have the refuelling time fixed, the time it takes to refill your car depends on the amount you want to put in. Refuelling in GT World Challenge is done simultaneously with the tire and driver changes and takes much less to complete than the other two tasks, so if you opt for a full stop, the pit will take 30 seconds anyway - so this only matters if you only want to fill up your car without changing the drivers or the tires.
- 4.5 One of my mates isn't going to turn up to the race, what now?
You have to remove him from your squad, otherwise your team will get disqualified if one of the drivers doesn't enter the car at all before the end of the race. You are also adviced to message a coordinator. More information can be found unter "Rules" 3.5.2.
- 4.6 What is the password?
Check the “Event Information” section.
- 4.7 How do I swap drivers?
There is an extensive tutorial on both the official ACC forums and the previous endurance race threads. You have to do it using the MFD - cycle to the pit menu, then you have to move the cursor using your up and down buttons and then you can select different drivers using left and right. Don't have to "confirm" anything, just leave it on the name of the driver you want to switch seats with and pit. After the pit is done he'll get teleported into the car.
For more detailed issues or questions related to the game, please contact one of the coordinators or create a thread on the forum of the game developers:
Kunos Simulazioni - Official forum
- 5.1 Virtual mirror disappears after entering the car
Cycle through the views using the F1 button on your keyboard
- 5.2 After swapping drivers the camera ends up in a different car
Hold SHIFT and press left/right arrow keys to cycle views between the cars to cycle back to your vehicle
- 5.3 The HUD stint timer shows exaggerated/negative values
The bug is only visual, the in-game crew chief will alert you 10 and 5 minutes before your stint ends. The in-car Racelogic display also works properly regardless
- 5.4 My game crashes when I press setup while one of my teammates is driving
The only solution for now is: don’t press that button when you’re not the one controlling the car
Your main source of information should always be the AOR Discord.
If sudden changes to the event have to be made due to game updates, we will announce this in Discord through the @ACC Endurance Racer tag. We will then also update this manual if needed.
In general, the event specific rules outweigh any comparable rule mentioned in the rule handbook
The organizers of the event will always have the final say on matters not clearly explained in the rules/guidelines
The organizers of the event reserve the right to remove a squad from the event if the squad is identified as a "placeholder-entry", meaning that the squad, in it's current form, doesn't fulfill the criteria to participate in the event and is hence considered to be used to block a spot and prevent other squads from signing up.
The organizers of the event reserve the right to remove a squad from the event if the squad or certain drivers of the squad have ignored deadlines or have shown any kind of unacceptable behavior in previous AOR ACC Endurance events.
In case of requests/questions:
If you have any questions or requests, please fill out the form linked below. This should be the first go-to to for example let the organizers make last-minute changes to the entrylists or in general get questions answered.
Click here to go to the Requests & Questions form
- 1.1 Clean racing
- 1.1.1Race cleanly at all times. No contact should occur between cars on track, and as a driver you are required to do your best to avoid this from happening. Accidents can happen, but if you are at fault for causing a collision, you are likely to be penalised.
- 1.1.2Deliberately crashing into another car will result in being permanently excluded from our ACC leagues and events.
- 1.1.3If lag (connection issues) is the cause of an incident, when it is obvious that your car's lag is the cause of another driver going off, this would still be classed as an unfair overtake. Please be more careful around other drivers if you are regularly involved in lag-related incidents.
- 1.2 Overtaking
- 1.2.1Don't be too aggressive when trying to overtake. As the chasing car, it is generally your responsibility to not make contact with the car in front.
- 1.2.2Overtaking an other car on the track, when under yellow flags, is prohibited/not allowed. An exception to this rule is in place, when the other car drives very slow due to damage and/or was involved in the incident causing the yellow flags. When a driver overtakes another car under yellow flags, they are supposed to return the position. This rule only applies during race sessions.
- 1.3 Defending
- 1.3.1Excessive weaving and blocking is not allowed. As soon as a driver is in striking distance behind you, you are supposed to choose and stick to one line. When defending from another car, choose a line on the track and stick to it. Do not force a chasing car off the track by leaving it too little room. If the attacking car is alongside you going into a corner (generally if the attacking car's front wheels is alongside or ahead of the defending car's rear wheels), you must adjust your line to avoid contact.
- 1.3.2It is generally accepted that the attacker must be at least halfway alongside the defender when they reach the apex to have a reasonable claim to this piece of track.
- 1.3.3The defending driver is required to make their defending move early enough for the attacking driver to react accordingly. Making the move too late might result in a crash.
- 1.4 Corner cutting/track extending
- 1.4.1Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined in game. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised by the stewarding team.
- 1.4.2Penalties applied by the game for excessive corner cutting can range from a drive-through to a stop-and-go penalty. Your team is required to serve those penalties within 3 race laps, as defined by the game. These penalties are not protestable.
- 1.5 Qualifying etiquette
- 1.5.1In the case of regular qualifying sessions, it is your own responsibility to find some free space on the track when starting your outlap. A car on a hot lap does not have to yield for a faster car approaching from behind. If you are on an in- or out-lap, however, you have to let faster cars pass you without blocking them. If you are on a fast lap approaching a slow car, flashing your lights is a way of notifying them that you're on a fast lap. Excessive flashing is not allowed, however, and can result in a grid penalty applied before the race.
- 1.5.2Some events will feature qualifying sessions ran on a separate server for a week before the race actually begins. Those will be timed-average sessions, in which all of the drivers in the squad are required to complete a fast lap on. They will also be used to place your squad in a tier in case the race will be separated.
- 1.5.3In the case of superpole qualifying sessions, AKA “Pole Shootouts”, the selected driver representing the squad will be required to follow the instructions made by the coordinators conducting the session through the in-game chat. Cars will be let out in reverse grid order and will be spaced out so that they won’t meet each other on the track.
- 1.6 Spacial Awareness
- 1.6.1You are only allowed to ignore the pit entry and pit exit line if you don't create a dangerous situation. This means that on the start/finish straight, you are allowed to cross the white pit lane lines (when not performing a pit stop), but you should make sure you don't endanger other drivers.
- 1.6.2If you spin off whilst the pack is close, rejoining the track immediately is ill-advised. You do not ghost and you will cause accidents. Staying still is the best option until the other cars have avoided you. It is far easier to avoid a stationary obstacle. If you spin off whilst a competitor is close, you have to brake and stay on the brake to avoid your car rolling randomly back onto or over the track. Failing to do so may result in a penalty.
- 1.6.3If your car is sent into a spin, hit the brakes in order to avoid your car from veering into an unpredictable course. During stewarding, failing to do so will be taken into account and can result in a more severe punishment.
- 1.6.4If you go off the track, rejoin in a manner that is both safe and in no way a danger to other competitors.
- 1.6.5Using the in-game spotter, an external app like the crew chief or at least having the proximity arrows and the radar enabled is strongly advised. This helps the drivers to be aware of their surroundings.
- 2.1 Being lapped
- 2.1.1We are running with the in-game rules & flags system, which means that the game should alert you with a blue flag when you are about to be lapped. When receiving a blue flag or know that a car is going to lap you and is approaching from behind, you should prepare to let them pass, without interfering with their race, when safe, within the next few corners. In single class races, this is done best by the car that is being shown a blue flag moving off the racing line and easing on the accelerator on a straight, or lifting / braking early, and/or giving up the inside line to a corner to let the lapping car pass. The exception to this rule applies when the car being lapped has completed their mandatory pit stop, and the car approaching to lap them has not yet completed their stop. In this, and only this, situation the car being shown the blue flag has no requirement to move out of the lapping cars way, and may stick to the racing line until the lapping car attempts a pass. However when the lapping car goes for a move, the blue flagged car should not defend in any way. This means that you're not allowed to brake later than the lapping car.
- 2.1.2In single class races, this is done best by the car that is being shown a blue flag moving off the racing line and easing on the accelerator on a straight, or lifting/braking early, and/or giving up the corner and racing line to let the lapping car pass. Blatantly refusing to let the car behind pass you, will most likely result in a penalty. Tight corners and chicanes are not considered safe places to let a car through. Also, you can see if the driver is a lap higher than you by looking at the relative board - the driver’s name will be highlighted by an orange colour, instead of a regular white name.
- 2.1.3As a means of helping with blue flags, we advise the leaders to flash their lights at cars due to be lapped. This should not be done excessively. This is their cue to inform that the driver on the lead lap is about to pass the driver being lapped, and should let the lapping car pass at the next safe available opportunity.
- 2.1.4Flashing your lights at a competitor you are racing for position is not to be used as a "distraction technique" or in anger at an incident.
- 2.1.5If you are faster than a car that lapped you, you are allowed to try and unlap yourself. But keep in mind the following rules too: At all times - if you are under blue flags - you are not allowed to defend. So if you don't get away from the same car, blue flags will mean that you are not allowed to defend (if the other car makes an attempt to lap you). Follow the regular rules of overtaking and don't go for a dive bomb on the inside.
- 2.2 Multiclass racing
- 2.2.1In the case of multiclass events, the driver of the faster car is always the one responsible for making a safe pass on the slower car.
- 2.2.2The driver of the slower class car is advised to use the turn indicators to indicate the direction in which he’s going to go in order to let the faster class car by.
- 2.2.3At all times, the slower class car is required to stick to one racing line and not change his direction erratically.
- 2.2.4Passes on slower cars don’t have to be done immediately, both parties involved are advised to pick the next straight or more relaxed section of the track as the overtaking area.
- 2.3 Pit stops
- 2.3.1Every track has a pit entry and a pit exit lane designated by a solid white line. If there is a car within these boundaries, either entering or exiting the pits, passing cars are not to cross the lines and move out of the way of the car entering or exiting the pit lane. This is especially important on tracks whose pit exits intersect with the racing line - Paul Ricard and Spa, as an example. Should any incidents occur while a car is in the pit entry or pit exit line, the passing car will be held responsible.
- 2.3.2A car is considered to be in the pit exit or entry zone when all four wheels are within the white lines.
- 2.3.3Once the car has left the pit exit boundaries, it is no longer under "protection", and as such is considered to have rejoined the race. Any incidents that will happen beyond the pit exit line will be no longer considered in favour of the car leaving the pits.
- 2.3.4Use of turn indicators is once again strongly encouraged to signal entering the pit, especially on tracks which have a very tight pit lane entry starting right after the final corner of the track (Paul Ricard, Monza, Suzuka, Zolder).
- 2.3.5The pit stop strategy is open by default unless stated otherwise in the event thread. You can choose to change the tires, drivers and refill you car at your team’s discretion.
- 2.4 Inclement weather and night time racing
- 2.4.1Endurance races are expected to stretch longer time frames, often continuing into the night. As such, turning on your headlamps should the night fall is required and will also be policed by the game. If the driver continues to drive the car with headlamps turned off, the game will automatically issue a "meatball" (Black flag with an orange circle) penalty after 3 laps, disqualifying the car as unfit to race.
- 2.4.2If for whatever reason your headlamps are broken while in night time, the game will also automatically advise you to pit for repairs - should you fail to do so, you will be disqualified by the game on the same grounds as not having your headlamps on.
- 2.4.3It is encouraged to use a version of the car with additional endurance lighting to improve night time visibility.
- 2.4.4Should rain occur, the drivers are required to turn on both regular lighting and the rain light. If a driver is spotted driving without one, he will be first issued a warning before getting penalized.
- 2.5 Returning to the garage
- 2.5.1If at any point during qualifying you want to return to the garage, either drive your car completely off the track and use the “back to garage” option or drive into the pit lane first. The former option is strongly encouraged in case your car gets damaged to the point where it is no longer safe to drive it back while avoiding incoming traffic.
- 2.5.2Using the “back to garage” option in race sessions is only allowed in case your car is either impossible to drive or would be very hard to limp back to the pit lane in order to commence repairs. The game will automatically freeze your controls if you do so for a set period of time, serving as a penalty for using the aforementioned option.
- 2.6 In-Game Disqualification
In-game disqualifications can not be removed while the event is ongoing.
- 2.7 Widget formation lap/start
- 2.7.1Drivers are at all times supposed to strictly follow the instructions given by the in-game widget.
- 2.7.2Drive through penalties awarded by the game will not be reverted.
- 3.1 Communication
- 3.1.1All members of the squad are expected to be present on the AOR discord server and have the "ACC Racers" and "ACC Endurance Racer" roles claimed through the #game-assignment and #acc-assignment channels. Squads may be removed if there is no way to contact them through the AOR Discord or if members of the squad seemingly ignore organizers instructions or messages.
- 3.1.2Driver briefings will be held in form of a short post made by the event organizers before the respective event in the endurance_info channel of the AOR Discord. Not being up to date due to not bothering to read them cannot be used as an excuse.
- 3.1.3Once the race has started, drivers are expected to no longer use the in-game chat function until the race has ended (for all drivers). Not obeying this rule may result in a penalty. It is advised to have the in-game chat pop-ups enabled, so messages written by the coordinators are being read.
- 3.2 Lobby etiquette
- 3.2.1Shouting, name-calling and generally speaking rudely is not acceptable. Drivers who are a disruptive influence on the lobby atmosphere will be penalised accordingly, or in extreme cases disqualified from the race.
- 3.2.2Respect the other drivers. Keep a friendly atmosphere in the race lobby and treat your fellow drivers as equals, regardless of them being quicker or slower than you.
- 3.2.3Respect the coordinators. Listen if he is giving a message, and accept the decisions he makes. If you feel any actions/decisions are wrong, address the issue calmly and maturely. Coordinators' decisions are final within the lobby, but may be reviewed later if you feel an error has been made. Please accept that making a call instantly can be tricky and the Coordinator, even if participating in the race, is expected to be entirely neutral.
- 3.3 Race etiquette
- 3.3.1If you are involved in an on-track incident, don't overreact. It may be frustrating, but you need to stay calm and get on with it. Losing out due to another driver's mistake or recklessness is no excuse for retaliation or acting against the rules.
- 3.3.2If another driver does something you feel is against the rules, report it through the live stewarding form rather than argue about it over the voice chat, game chat, discord or in the forums post race.
- 3.3.3If you are having a bad race, don't act foolishly. As a driver, you have to accept that some races will be better than others and you can't always have it your way. If you are unable to enjoy the racing due to not always being at the front, this is not the place for you - there are many drivers in the league, and someone will always have to be at the back.
- 3.3.4Wait until everyone has finished the session, both qualifying and race, to discuss the race either on Discord or using the in-game chat.
- 3.3.5The cool down lap is part of the race event and therefore the same rules are being applied. Crashing into each other is not allowed during the cool down lap or any other particular time during the race event.
- 3.3.6Penalties will be applied to drivers who knowingly take out brake marker boards and other signs that could be used as reference points.
- 3.4 Rage-quitting
- 3.4.1Deliberately quitting the race in any way - whether that is by quitting through the pause menu, getting yourself disqualified or deliberately crashing your car - is not allowed, unless you have a very good reason to do so. Accepted reasons for quitting could be that you are a danger to other drivers on track due to poor driving or connection issues. Quitting because you "couldn't be bothered" or due to being angry at something - rage-quitting, in other words - are not good reasons.
- 3.4.2Excuses such as 'poor driving' and 'connection issues' will be monitored. These are not a get-out of jail free cards if you can't be bothered. Poor driving is occasional, if perhaps life has been unkind and you haven't had as much time to practice.
- 3.4.3Connection issues can strike anybody, but drivers who are continually unable to race safely due to connection will be removed from the league - see Connection and Lag under Participation.
- 3.5 Quitting
- 3.5.1If your squad wants to sign out of an event, please do so by removing all drivers from your squad and inform a coordinator about it.
- 3.5.2The same principle applies to drivers - if there is a driver in your squad that can't attend the event, remove the driver from your squad and inform a coordinator about it, so that the entry lists for the servers can be updated - failing to do so will automatically disqualify your team by the end of the race.
|1||James Parker||Dalking Community Dalking/FatalVaska||01:56.808||GT3||60||2|
|2||Amir Hosseini||Iran Racing Team||01:56.835||GT3||19||8|
|3||Alexander Smolyar||Race Field Team||01:56.907||GT3||104||0|
|5||Alexey Shelobanov||Race Field Team||01:56.949||GT3||16||1|
|6||Vasily Anufriev||Dalking Community Dalking/FatalVaska||01:56.952||GT3||83||7|
|7||Fabien Piffet||Team Fordzilla 1||01:56.982||GT3||88||0|
|8||Danila Cherepenin||Race Field Team||01:56.991||GT3||265||1|
|9||Shaun Arnold||Team Fordzilla 1||01:56.997||GT3||194||6|
|11||Chris Melbourne||Team Volante||01:57.039||GT3||94||3|
|12||Niko Sollmann||FTW Racing - RacingSimTools.com||01:57.048||GT3||30||8|
|13||Dominik Alvarez||Wippermann Racing||01:57.078||GT3||124||7|
|14||Robin Betka||Wippermann Racing||01:57.084||GT3||113||3|
|15||Niek Knippels||TEAM NBR||01:57.087||GT3||133||3|
|16||Luis Roters||Wippermann Racing||01:57.096||GT3||90||7|
|17||Darren King||Dalking Community Dalking/FatalVaska||01:57.105||GT3||102||4|
|18||Luis Fleischer||FTW Racing - RacingSimTools.com||01:57.117||GT3||67||1|
|19||Mike Fritz||Pass on Da grass 2||01:57.222||GT3||182||1|
|20||Luca Waidelich||FTW Racing - RacingSimTools.com||01:57.234||GT3||30||0|
|21||Vanko Dimitrov||Team Volante||01:57.285||GT3||70||2|
|22||Rinze Kroezen||Karimbabimba Motorsport UwU Im A Porsche||01:57.312||GT3||51||4|
|23||Ryan McIntosh||Karimbabimba Motorsport UwU Im A Porsche||01:57.315||GT3||30||9|
|24||Pim van Mil||TEAM NBR||01:57.324||GT3||50||10|
|25||Jonathan Seville||Pulse SimSport #53||01:57.327||GT3||72||6|
|26||Mike Schepers||V3 Racing Klompen||01:57.342||GT3||56||9|
|27||Jay Sherlock||Team Fordzilla 1||01:57.357||GT3||197||1|
|28||Jacquie Langevin||Pass on Da grass 2||01:57.396||GT3||176||1|
|29||Tommy Schets||The Brexit Bois Purple||01:57.462||GT3||55||3|
|31||Nazar Addati||Crazyflie Racing||01:57.708||GT3||216||1|
|33||Mikhail Bykov||Scuderia Vedrarri||01:57.711||GT3||86||7|
|34||Jan Gang||R&D Racing||01:57.711||GT3||33||4|
|35||Connor Wright||Vanwall Simsport||01:57.711||GT3||30||4|
|36||Richard Grunwald||RB Motorsport||01:57.726||GT3||44||7|
|37||Fatih Sarikaya||Rebel Racing By OGN||01:57.735||GT3||114||8|
|38||Ata Aydogan||Rebel Racing By OGN||01:57.741||GT3||11||1|
|39||Jay Fang||Yeet Gaming||01:57.768||GT3||33||3|
|40||Nico Uhl||Karimbabimba Motorsport UwU Im A Porsche||01:57.798||GT3||31||5|
|41||Matthew Halley||CSC Racing||01:57.798||GT3||39||7|
|45||Muhammad Afiq||Speed Tavern.MY||01:57.840||GT3||175||11|
|46||Reece Tattersall||CSC Racing||01:57.843||GT3||36||4|
|47||Krzysztof Witkowski||Tempesto Motorsports Esports||01:57.849||GT3||56||6|
|48||Filip Hauzvic||Pulse SimSport #53||01:57.855||GT3||20||4|
|49||Aider Willspin||Yeet Gaming||01:57.861||GT3||70||4|
|50||Sem Smeets||Banan Racing||01:57.873||GT3||41||4|
|51||Igor Murdasov||Scuderia Vedrarri||01:57.882||GT3||35||5|
|52||Mike van der Hoek||MT Motorsport||01:57.891||GT3||83||6|
|53||Nigel Aarts||Racecar spuds||01:57.900||GT3||72||8|
|54||Christian Bock||GC Racing GC Racing #2||01:57.909||GT3||35||7|
|55||Vince van Meerveld||Banan Racing||01:57.936||GT3||70||1|
|56||Daniel Waldecker||GC Racing GC Racing #2||01:57.975||GT3||64||6|
|57||Markus Hagel||Pulse SimSport #52||01:57.984||GT3||56||3|
|58||Vladimir Ivanov||Scuderia Vedrarri||01:57.987||GT3||84||5|
|59||Barnabas Fazekas||RB Motorsport||01:57.990||GT3||32||6|
|60||Pierre-Alex Journes||R&D Racing||01:57.993||GT3||66||8|
|62||Thierry Rietveld||MT Motorsport||01:58.026||GT3||115||13|
|63||Dmitry Polyakov||Crazyflie Racing||01:58.026||GT3||186||4|
|64||Victor Svensson||Hyperion Racing||01:58.074||GT3||37||10|
|65||Joseph Cocking||Pulse SimSport #52||01:58.089||GT3||134||1|
|66||Vlad Kucher||Divebomb Motorsport Team||01:58.095||GT3||83||4|
|67||Benjamin Krautter||Scuderia Smithy||01:58.098||GT3||56||4|
|69||Bartosz Zietek||Tempesto Motorsports Esports||01:58.110||GT3||116||4|
|70||Simon Baggus||SOP Esports Racing Aston||01:58.110||GT3||154||10|
|71||Alireza Ebrahimian||Iran Racing Team||01:58.110||GT3||80||8|
|72||Atakan Kocak||RND RACING TEAM Arendi Team#97||01:58.116||GT3||277||13|
|73||Ashley Holland||Fruit Basket Racing||01:58.125||GT3||58||12|
|74||Tobias Geider||GC Racing GC Racing #1||01:58.146||GT3||47||7|
|75||Yigit Arda Akbulut||RND RACING TEAM Arendi Team#54||01:58.182||GT3||313||6|
|76||Iain Egan||SOP Esports Racing Aston||01:58.194||GT3||102||7|
|77||Allan Groenleer||Race kneusjes||01:58.197||GT3||24||1|
|78||Sergey Mace||Crazyflie Racing AM||01:58.200||GT3||340||0|
|79||Subham Das||Indian Racing Community Boat Racing||01:58.203||GT3||66||3|
|80||Timon Liebau||GC Racing GC Racing #1||01:58.215||GT3||34||6|
|81||Wouter Billen||Name TBD||01:58.224||GT3||32||5|
|82||Julien De Braekeleer||Name TBD||01:58.230||GT3||35||3|
|83||Adrien Bourdon||SOP Esports Racing Aston||01:58.233||GT3||90||6|
|84||Tormod Kristoffersen||Gamle Læfsa Racing||01:58.263||GT3||89||10|
|87||Myles Dixon||Pulse SimSport #53||01:58.278||GT3||16||2|
|88||Edward Wong||Speed Tavern.MY||01:58.281||GT3||71||9|
|90||Adam Flynn||V3 Racing AM V3 Racing AM||01:58.293||GT3||38||2|
|91||Simon Crain||Pulse SimSport #52||01:58.296||GT3||12||3|
|92||. Dipanshu||Indian Racing Community||01:58.308||GT3||222||0|
|93||Jerzy Wawrzyczek||Tempesto Motorsports Esports||01:58.314||GT3||19||10|
|94||Ollie Henley||Slipstream Racing||01:58.314||GT3||40||1|
|96||Erzkbl||Goat Racing The Return of the Goat||01:58.329||GT3||10||0|
|97||Alasdair Lecky||Alpha Corse||01:58.338||GT3||13||2|
|98||Rodion Sorokin||Divebomb Motorsport Team||01:58.350||GT3||67||4|
|99||Sohil Shah||Indian Racing Community Boat Racing||01:58.350||GT3||23||6|
|100||Rico Groenleer||Race kneusjes||01:58.362||GT3||52||2|
|101||Rikka Takanashi||Karimbabimba Motorsport METAimbabimba||01:58.371||GT3||33||10|
|102||Don Clayton||The Blues||01:58.377||GT3||199||0|
|103||George Kiakowski [BDG]||DAG Motorsports||01:58.389||GT3||43||1|
|104||Richi Gyan||Indian Racing Community||01:58.401||GT3||182||7|
|105||Axel Bernardinis||Scuderia Smithy||01:58.410||GT3||59||6|
|106||. Rapid117||Wakka Wakka Racing Development||01:58.416||GT3||81||5|
|107||Sebastian Fiedelak||Nürburgring eSports Team||01:58.425||GT3||24||0|
|109||Thomas Coombe||V3 Racing AM V3 Racing AM||01:58.464||GT3||46||2|
|110||John GIXXER_osg||Team Hivemind Grumpy Old Farts||01:58.470||GT3||108||10|
|111||Jack Taylor||Slipstream Racing||01:58.470||GT3||76||9|
|112||Sarthak Ray||Indian Racing Community||01:58.473||GT3||77||5|
|113||Daniele Piu||Pacemakers Racing Pacemakers Racing #27||01:58.473||GT3||6||3|
|114||Chris Yardley||Hyperion Racing||01:58.479||GT3||20||5|
|115||Evan Betts||V3 Racing AM V3 Racing AM||01:58.482||GT3||52||2|
|116||Gaurav Arora||Indian Racing Community Boat Racing||01:58.500||GT3||135||9|
|117||Richard Bens||Goat Racing A New Goat||01:58.503||GT3||63||0|
|118||Jamie Ellis||The Brexit Bois Purple||01:58.503||GT3||27||6|
|119||Timofey Kozlov||Crazyflie Racing AM||01:58.506||GT3||77||6|
|120||Daan Aalpoel||V3 Racing Klompen||01:58.533||GT3||41||5|
|121||Daniel VanderLinde||Goat Racing The Goat Strikes Back||01:58.536||GT3||15||0|
|122||Natan Wisniewski||Wheelbarrow Racing Team||01:58.536||GT3||21||1|
|123||Mitch Kester||Race kneusjes||01:58.542||GT3||87||0|
|124||Jørgen Olsen||Gamle Læfsa Racing||01:58.548||GT3||46||6|
|125||Lance Taylor||United Atlantic Motorsport||01:58.566||GT3||21||6|
|126||Sean McElligott||CSC Racing||01:58.569||GT3||101||13|
|127||Michael Clayton||The Blues||01:58.572||GT3||125||7|
|128||Igor Paramonov||Divebomb Motorsport Team||01:58.575||GT3||113||7|
|129||Ash Knight||Slipstream Racing||01:58.575||GT3||55||5|
|130||Victor Mateos||Hyperion Racing||01:58.587||GT3||64||4|
|131||Andy Hanson||DAG Motorsports||01:58.614||GT3||45||3|
|132||Dylan Gosselin||Sunset Garden Care Racing||01:58.626||GT3||3||10|
|134||Jan Krautter||Scuderia Smithy||01:58.671||GT3||42||0|
|135||Nicholas Tan||Speed Tavern.MY||01:58.710||GT3||134||11|
|136||Hans Peter||Hela Gewürzketchup Racing||01:58.716||GT3||38||22|
|137||Jannes Nazarek||United Atlantic Motorsport||01:58.722||GT3||8||2|
|140||jeroen duijvelshoff||Scudaria grazie ragazzi||01:58.791||GT3||30||15|
|141||Arash Azami||Iran Racing Team||01:58.794||GT3||162||10|
|142||Claudio Voodoo||Team Hivemind Grumpy Old Farts||01:58.812||GT3||43||3|
|143||Haydn Craggs||BeesWax Racing Queen Bees||01:58.815||GT3||13||0|
|144||Ismet Furkan PURTAS||RND RACING TEAM Arendi Team#54||01:58.815||GT3||98||10|
|145||Patrick Star||Bikini Bottom Racing Team||01:58.818||GT3||31||16|
|146||Brandon Choong||Speed Tavern.MY||01:58.821||GT3||164||7|
|147||Batuhan ANT||RND RACING TEAM Arendi Team#97||01:58.833||GT3||256||11|
|148||Glen McIntosh||Gwhizz Racing Blue||01:58.842||GT3||40||7|
|149||Doggo||Karimbabimba Motorsport METAimbabimba||01:58.872||GT3||67||10|
|150||Jordon Watson||WB Racing||01:58.872||GT3||10||4|
|151||Arda Keskin||RND RACING TEAM Arendi Team#54||01:58.881||GT3||187||7|
|152||Adam Sellers||CSC Racing||01:58.884||GT3||167||15|
|153||Alex Hutchinson||Racecar spuds||01:58.893||GT3||86||10|
|154||Jakub Ševčík||Ryty Racing||01:58.893||GT3||37||1|
|155||Victor Elfström||Team HeXagon||01:58.899||GT3||46||11|
|156||Lorenzo Brown||United Atlantic Motorsport||01:58.908||GT3||62||0|
|157||Liam Young||The Brexit Bois Purple||01:58.911||GT3||90||15|
|158||Victor Carlsson||Team HeXagon||01:58.920||GT3||13||0|
|159||Jasper van Ruiten||Goat Racing A New Goat||01:58.956||GT3||53||8|
|161||Alexander Onishchenko||Crazyflie Racing AM||01:58.986||GT3||186||3|
|162||Ronan Cahill||Jolly Roger Racing 1720||01:59.004||GT3||55||6|
|163||Martin RipTide||Gwhizz Racing Teal||01:59.037||GT3||179||1|
|164||Adam Powers||Jolly Roger Racing 1718||01:59.043||GT3||83||3|
|165||Gerrit Coco||Fruit Basket Racing||01:59.046||GT3||79||10|
|166||Caolan Harper||Gwhizz Racing Teal||01:59.061||GT3||40||8|
|168||John Erik Tonstad||Goat Racing The Return of the Goat||01:59.136||GT3||13||9|
|169||Mark de Boer||Niet Zo Snelle Mannen||01:59.142||GT3||31||9|
|170||Brayden Hill||V3 Racing Klompen||01:59.145||GT3||62||2|
|171||Lukas Siegert||Ryty Racing||01:59.199||GT3||34||17|
|172||Steph Farelle||Goat Racing The Goat Strikes Back||01:59.208||GT3||41||4|
|173||Tamer Gabreldar||Gwhizz Racing Teal||01:59.208||GT3||45||0|
|174||Chris Gooch||Mystic Turtles||01:59.217||GT3||37||9|
|175||Pierre Xeonski||Croissant Racing||01:59.220||GT3||7||9|
|176||Jean-Paul Ribeiro||The Brexit Bois Blue||01:59.241||GT3||24||0|
|177||Aaron Fiedelak||Nürburgring eSports Team||01:59.247||GT3||17||12|
|178||Manuel Düchs||Sunset Garden Care Racing||01:59.253||GT3||37||20|
|179||Harshith Reddy||Dont' Come Last IRC Racing||01:59.271||GT3||134||7|
|181||Pedro Vieira||BeesWax Racing Queen Bees||01:59.361||GT3||60||0|
|182||Daniel Smith||Team Hivemind Grumpy Old Farts||01:59.373||GT3||28||9|
|183||Henrik Aag||Gamle Læfsa Racing||01:59.379||GT3||60||7|
|184||Stessy Delcroix||Scudaria grazie ragazzi||01:59.379||GT3||74||8|
|185||Kevin Buts||Pacemakers Racing Pacemakers Racing #27||01:59.382||GT3||11||0|
|186||Bob Sponge||Bikini Bottom Racing Team||01:59.409||GT3||49||2|
|187||Jens Stragier||Name TBD||01:59.415||GT3||84||11|
|188||Raj Deepak||Dont' Come Last IRC Racing||01:59.424||GT3||143||10|
|189||Scott Cranston||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Alpha||01:59.430||GT3||24||8|
|190||Daan Pepels||Alpha Corse||01:59.448||GT3||44||8|
|191||Charles O'Halloran||Amateur Hour Racing||01:59.460||GT3||124||8|
|192||Daniel Williamson||Jolly Roger Racing 1720||01:59.460||GT3||15||22|
|193||Kiki Mac||Celtic Bromance Araf||01:59.466||GT3||22||9|
|194||Raymond Luteijn||Slow Patrol Racing FLSR #13||01:59.481||GT3||28||4|
|195||Stefan Dankelman||Slow Patrol Racing FLSR #13||01:59.511||GT3||76||0|
|196||Allen Lee||Wakka Wakka Racing Development||01:59.532||GT3||12||3|
|197||Stephen Carry||Celtic Bromance Araf||01:59.565||GT3||34||18|
|198||Harald Klöppelmann||Karimbabimba Motorsport V12 Boiiii||01:59.565||GT3||21||6|
|199||Cameron Blunt||Gwhizz Racing Blue||01:59.589||GT3||160||2|
|200||Scott Ullmann||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Alpha||01:59.598||GT3||26||3|
|201||Prathamesh Tangeti||Dont' Come Last IRC Racing||01:59.601||GT3||110||11|
|202||Liam Kosloski||Jolly Roger Racing 1718||01:59.619||GT3||28||11|
|203||dakuza||Team Hivemind Jaaaaaag edition||01:59.625||GT3||18||9|
|204||Mads Jensen||Hyperion Racing||01:59.637||GT3||33||4|
|205||Jesper Lundholm||The Brexit Bois Blue||01:59.661||GT3||32||48|
|206||Adam Bowers||WB Racing||01:59.703||GT3||16||8|
|207||Pedro Neto||Scuderia Smithy||01:59.706||GT3||57||7|
|208||Alan Gooch||Mystic Turtles||01:59.721||GT3||36||9|
|209||Jorgen Tips||Slow Patrol Racing FLSR #13||01:59.733||GT3||46||3|
|210||Lord Nem||BeesWax Racing Eight Bee Bee||01:59.742||GT3||27||5|
|211||AndrexUK||Team Hivemind Jaaaaaag edition||01:59.769||GT3||54||1|
|212||NynS||BeesWax Racing Queen Bees||01:59.778||GT3||32||8|
|213||Vincent Friso||Slow Patrol Racing FLSR #13||01:59.790||GT3||70||18|
|214||Yannick Lautenschläger||Hela Gewürzketchup Racing||01:59.832||GT3||68||3|
|215||Kyle Bartlett||Gwhizz Racing Blue||01:59.832||GT3||104||5|
|216||Blindguy Morphee7||Team Hivemind Grumpy Old Farts||01:59.868||GT3||50||2|
|217||Lukáš Rozsypal||Ryty Racing||01:59.895||GT3||4||7|
|218||Markus Haasma||The Brexit Bois Blue||01:59.910||GT3||23||12|
|219||Benjamin Hänsch||Hela Gewürzketchup Racing||01:59.913||GT3||13||9|
|220||Wojciech Molczan||Karimbabimba Motorsport V12 Boiiii||01:59.934||GT3||55||3|
|221||Giles Harding||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Omega||01:59.940||GT3||75||10|
|222||Madhav Sajit||Dont' Come Last IRC Racing||01:59.952||GT3||124||6|
|223||Alan Andrews||United Atlantic Motorsport||02:00.024||GT3||19||0|
|224||StevieB Beeswax Racing||BeesWax Racing Eight Bee Bee||02:00.033||GT3||97||0|
|225||Alfie Batthullt||Pacemakers Racing Pacemakers Racing #27||02:00.120||GT3||55||11|
|226||Rob Phillips||Safe Tea Team||02:00.156||GT3||9||7|
|227||Anne Zwart||Niet Zo Snelle Mannen||02:00.174||GT3||71||8|
|228||Trev Hummer||Safe Tea Team||02:00.342||GT3||7||10|
|229||Moore||Amateur Hour Racing||02:00.363||GT3||85||17|
|230||Reid Aldred||Karimbabimba Motorsport METAimbabimba||02:00.456||GT3||56||17|
|231||Bozygrzmot Gniewomirski||Wheelbarrow Racing Team||02:00.495||GT3||11||5|
|232||Chris Maitland||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Omega||02:00.525||GT3||45||6|
|233||JP Mc Kinley||Celtic Bromance Araf||02:00.558||GT3||28||10|
|234||Nick Willems||Niet Zo Snelle Mannen||02:00.870||GT3||35||3|
|235||Willy Cranston||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Omega||02:00.909||GT3||83||20|
|236||Jamie Sterritt||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Alpha||02:00.972||GT3||47||3|
|237||Michael Fiedelak||Nürburgring eSports Team||02:01.104||GT3||25||0|
|239||Sam Smith||Amateur Hour Racing||02:01.143||GT3||53||10|
|240||Daan van Geloven||BeesWax Racing Eight Bee Bee||02:01.158||GT3||25||8|
|241||kasito kars||RCR Enduro team||02:01.215||GT3||4||8|
|242||Danny Hendriks||DAG Motorsports||02:01.440||GT3||15||7|
|243||Erik MacDonald||RCR Enduro team||02:01.779||GT3||9||8|
|244||Joshua Rankin||Amateur Hour Racing||02:01.824||GT3||15||14|
|245||Cédric Ticlac||Croissant Racing||02:01.998||GT3||21||7|
|246||Kieran Innes||Gwhizz Racing Teal||02:02.031||GT3||20||13|
|247||Sandijs Leicis||Gwhizz Racing Blue||02:02.073||GT3||8||13|
|248||Jouke Profijt||Niet Zo Snelle Mannen||02:02.157||GT3||60||3|
|249||Eemeli Korhonen||W2W Racing Blue||02:02.397||GT3||8||34|
|250||Scott Greenwood||W2W Racing||02:02.418||GT3||4||50|
|251||Ross Laing||W2W Racing||02:02.631||GT3||4||106|
|252||Markus Bulheller||W2W Racing Blue||02:02.673||GT3||7||4|
|#||Team||Class||Car||Team Avg Best||Gap to #1||Gap||Rank||Valid|
|1||Race Field Team||GT3||01:56.949||00.000||00.000||1||3 / 3|
|2||Dalking Community Dalking/FatalVaska||GT3||01:56.955||00.006||00.006||1||3 / 3|
|3||Fingland||GT3||01:56.974||00.025||00.019||1||2 / 2|
|4||Wippermann Racing||GT3||01:57.086||00.137||00.111||1||3 / 3|
|5||Team Fordzilla 1||GT3||01:57.112||00.163||00.026||1||3 / 3|
|6||FTW Racing - RacingSimTools.com||GT3||01:57.133||00.184||00.021||1||3 / 3|
|7||Team Volante||GT3||01:57.162||00.213||00.029||1||2 / 2|
|8||TEAM NBR||GT3||01:57.205||00.256||00.043||1||2 / 2|
Pim van Mil
|9||Pass on Da grass 2||GT3||01:57.309||00.360||00.103||1||2 / 2|
|10||Karimbabimba Motorsport UwU Im A Porsche||GT3||01:57.475||00.526||00.166||1||3 / 3|
|11||Vanwall Simsport||GT3||01:57.711||00.762||00.236||2||1 / 2|
|12||Rebel Racing By OGN||GT3||01:57.738||00.789||00.027||1||2 / 2|
|13||Yeet Gaming||GT3||01:57.814||00.865||00.076||1||2 / 2|
|14||Pulse SimSport #53||GT3||01:57.820||00.871||00.005||1||3 / 3|
|15||R&D Racing||GT3||01:57.852||00.903||00.032||1||2 / 2|
|16||RB Motorsport||GT3||01:57.858||00.909||00.006||1||2 / 2|
|17||Scuderia Vedrarri||GT3||01:57.860||00.911||00.002||1||3 / 3|
|18||Crazyflie Racing||GT3||01:57.867||00.918||00.007||1||2 / 2|
|19||GT3||01:57.901||00.952||00.034||1||2 / 2|
|20||Banan Racing||GT3||01:57.904||00.955||00.003||1||2 / 2|
Vince van Meerveld
|21||Iran Racing Team||GT3||01:57.913||00.964||00.008||1||3 / 3|
|22||GC Racing GC Racing #2||GT3||01:57.942||00.993||00.029||1||2 / 2|
|23||MT Motorsport||GT3||01:57.958||01.009||00.016||1||2 / 2|
|Mike van der Hoek|
|24||Simdurance||GT3||01:57.976||01.027||00.018||1||2 / 2|
|25||GT3||01:58.023||01.074||00.046||1||3 / 3|
|26||GT3||01:58.028||01.079||00.005||1||3 / 3|
|27||Tempesto Motorsports Esports||GT3||01:58.091||01.142||00.063||1||3 / 3|
|28||Pulse SimSport #52||GT3||01:58.123||01.174||00.032||1||3 / 3|
|29||SOP Esports Racing Aston||GT3||01:58.179||01.230||00.056||1||3 / 3|
|30||GC Racing GC Racing #1||GT3||01:58.180||01.231||00.001||1||2 / 2|
|31||CSC Racing||GT3||01:58.273||01.324||00.093||1||4 / 4|
|32||GT3||01:58.290||01.341||00.016||2||1 / 2|
|33||The Brexit Bois Purple||GT3||01:58.292||01.343||00.002||1||3 / 3|
|34||Divebomb Motorsport Team||GT3||01:58.340||01.391||00.048||1||3 / 3|
|35||V3 Racing Klompen||GT3||01:58.340||01.391||00.000||1||3 / 3|
|36||Indian Racing Community Boat Racing||GT3||01:58.351||01.402||00.011||1||3 / 3|
|37||Race kneusjes||GT3||01:58.367||01.418||00.016||1||3 / 3|
|38||Indian Racing Community||GT3||01:58.394||01.445||00.027||1||3 / 3|
|39||Racecar spuds||GT3||01:58.396||01.447||00.002||1||2 / 2|
|40||Speed Tavern.MY||GT3||01:58.413||01.464||00.016||1||4 / 4|
|41||V3 Racing AM V3 Racing AM||GT3||01:58.413||01.464||00.000||1||3 / 3|
|42||Slipstream Racing||GT3||01:58.453||01.504||00.040||1||3 / 3|
|43||RND RACING TEAM Arendi Team#97||GT3||01:58.474||01.525||00.021||1||2 / 2|
|44||The Blues||GT3||01:58.474||01.525||00.000||1||2 / 2|
|45||GT3||01:58.533||01.584||00.058||1||2 / 2|
|46||Crazyflie Racing AM||GT3||01:58.564||01.615||00.031||1||3 / 3|
|47||Fruit Basket Racing||GT3||01:58.585||01.636||00.021||1||2 / 2|
|48||Name TBD||GT3||01:58.623||01.674||00.037||1||3 / 3|
Julien De Braekeleer
|49||RND RACING TEAM Arendi Team#54||GT3||01:58.626||01.677||00.003||1||3 / 3|
|Yigit Arda Akbulut|
Ismet Furkan PURTAS
|50||Hyperion Racing||GT3||01:58.694||01.745||00.068||1||4 / 4|
|51||Scuderia Smithy||GT3||01:58.721||01.772||00.027||1||4 / 4|
|52||Goat Racing A New Goat||GT3||01:58.729||01.780||00.008||1||2 / 2|
Jasper van Ruiten
|53||Gamle Læfsa Racing||GT3||01:58.730||01.781||00.000||1||3 / 3|
|54||Goat Racing The Return of the Goat||GT3||01:58.732||01.783||00.002||1||2 / 2|
John Erik Tonstad
|55||Goat Racing The Goat Strikes Back||GT3||01:58.872||01.923||00.139||1||2 / 2|
|56||Alpha Corse||GT3||01:58.893||01.944||00.021||1||2 / 2|
|57||Team HeXagon||GT3||01:58.909||01.960||00.016||1||2 / 2|
|58||Sunset Garden Care Racing||GT3||01:58.939||01.990||00.030||1||2 / 2|
|59||Wakka Wakka Racing Development||GT3||01:58.974||02.025||00.034||1||2 / 2|
|60||TBD||GT3||01:59.038||02.089||00.064||1||2 / 2|
|61||United Atlantic Motorsport||GT3||01:59.055||02.106||00.016||1||4 / 4|
|62||Scudaria grazie ragazzi||GT3||01:59.085||02.136||00.030||1||2 / 2|
|63||Bikini Bottom Racing Team||GT3||01:59.113||02.164||00.028||1||2 / 2|
|64||Team Hivemind Grumpy Old Farts||GT3||01:59.130||02.181||00.017||1||4 / 4|
|65||Jolly Roger Racing 1720||GT3||01:59.232||02.283||00.101||1||2 / 2|
|66||Karimbabimba Motorsport METAimbabimba||GT3||01:59.233||02.284||00.001||1||3 / 3|
|67||WB Racing||GT3||01:59.287||02.338||00.054||1||2 / 2|
|68||BeesWax Racing Queen Bees||GT3||01:59.318||02.369||00.030||1||3 / 3|
|69||Pacemakers Racing Pacemakers Racing #27||GT3||01:59.325||02.376||00.007||1||3 / 3|
|70||Ryty Racing||GT3||01:59.329||02.380||00.004||1||3 / 3|
|71||Jolly Roger Racing 1718||GT3||01:59.331||02.382||00.002||1||2 / 2|
|72||FFM||GT3||01:59.457||02.508||00.126||1||4 / 4|
|73||Mystic Turtles||GT3||01:59.469||02.520||00.011||1||2 / 2|
|74||DAG Motorsports||GT3||01:59.481||02.532||00.012||1||3 / 3|
|George Kiakowski [BDG]|
|75||Hela Gewürzketchup Racing||GT3||01:59.487||02.538||00.006||1||3 / 3|
|76||Wheelbarrow Racing Team||GT3||01:59.515||02.566||00.028||1||2 / 2|
|77||Dont' Come Last IRC Racing||GT3||01:59.562||02.613||00.046||1||4 / 4|
|78||Nürburgring eSports Team||GT3||01:59.592||02.643||00.030||1||3 / 3|
|79||The Brexit Bois Blue||GT3||01:59.604||02.655||00.012||1||3 / 3|
|80||Slow Patrol Racing FLSR #13||GT3||01:59.628||02.679||00.024||1||4 / 4|
|81||Team Hivemind Jaaaaaag edition||GT3||01:59.697||02.748||00.068||1||2 / 2|
|82||Karimbabimba Motorsport V12 Boiiii||GT3||01:59.749||02.800||00.052||1||2 / 2|
|83||Gwhizz Racing Teal||GT3||01:59.834||02.885||00.084||1||4 / 4|
|84||Celtic Bromance Araf||GT3||01:59.863||02.914||00.028||1||3 / 3|
JP Mc Kinley
|85||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Alpha||GT3||02:00.000||03.051||00.137||1||3 / 3|
|86||Gwhizz Racing Blue||GT3||02:00.084||03.135||00.084||1||4 / 4|
|87||Safe Tea Team||GT3||02:00.249||03.300||00.165||1||2 / 2|
|88||BeesWax Racing Eight Bee Bee||GT3||02:00.311||03.362||00.062||1||3 / 3|
StevieB Beeswax Racing
Daan van Geloven
|89||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Omega||GT3||02:00.458||03.509||00.147||1||3 / 3|
|90||Niet Zo Snelle Mannen||GT3||02:00.585||03.636||00.127||1||4 / 4|
|Mark de Boer|
|91||Croissant Racing||GT3||02:00.609||03.660||00.023||1||2 / 2|
|92||Amateur Hour Racing||GT3||02:00.697||03.748||00.088||1||4 / 4|
|93||RCR Enduro team||GT3||02:01.497||04.548||00.799||1||2 / 2|
|94||W2W Racing||GT3||02:02.524||05.575||01.027||1||2 / 2|
|95||W2W Racing Blue||GT3||02:02.535||05.586||00.010||1||2 / 2|
|96||XLR8 Simracing||GT3||00:00.000||5||0 / 3|
|97||KKR Racing Team G- Force Sim||GT3||00:00.000||5||0 / 2|
|98||U.R.L.||GT3||00:00.000||5||0 / 1|
|1||Race Field Team|| Danila Cherepenin|
|2||Dalking Community Dalking/FatalVaska|| Vasily Anufriev|
|3||Wippermann Racing|| Luis Roters|
|4||Team Fordzilla 1|| Shaun Arnold|
|5||Team Volante|| Vanko Dimitrov|
|6||Yeet Gaming|| Aider Willspin|
|7||TEAM NBR|| Niek Knippels|
Pim van Mil
|8||Pulse SimSport #53|| Myles Dixon|
|9||FTW Racing - RacingSimTools.com|| Luca Waidelich|
|10||GC Racing GC Racing #2|| Christian Bock|
|11||Scuderia Vedrarri|| Igor Murdasov|
|12||RB Motorsport|| Richard Grunwald|
|13|| Azat Shaihin|
|14||GC Racing GC Racing #1|| Tobias Geider|
|15|| Mike Voigt-Bensch|
|16||Crazyflie Racing|| Nazar Addati|
|17||Banan Racing|| Sem Smeets|
Vince van Meerveld
|18||MT Motorsport|| Mike van der Hoek|
|19|| Tim Troquet|
|20||The Brexit Bois Purple|| Jamie Ellis|
|21||V3 Racing AM V3 Racing AM|| Adam Flynn|
|22||Race kneusjes|| Allan Groenleer|
|23||Pulse SimSport #52|| Simon Crain|
|24||Divebomb Motorsport Team|| Vlad Kucher|
|25||CSC Racing|| Reece Tattersall|
|26||Name TBD|| Julien De Braekeleer|
|27||Tempesto Motorsports Esports|| Bartosz Zietek|
|28||Indian Racing Community Boat Racing|| Gaurav Arora|
|29||Simdurance|| Florian Duehrkop|
|30||The Blues|| Michael Clayton|
|31||Karimbabimba Motorsport UwU Im A Porsche|| Ryan McIntosh|
|32||Racecar spuds|| Nigel Aarts|
|33||Speed Tavern.MY|| Muhammad Afiq|
|34||Fruit Basket Racing|| Gerrit Coco|
|35||RND RACING TEAM Arendi Team#97|| Batuhan ANT|
|36||Indian Racing Community|| Richi Gyan|
|37||Slipstream Racing|| Jack Taylor|
|38||Crazyflie Racing AM|| Timofey Kozlov|
|39||RND RACING TEAM Arendi Team#54|| Yigit Arda Akbulut|
Ismet Furkan PURTAS
|40||Pass on Da grass 2|| Mike Fritz|
|41||SOP Esports Racing Aston|| Iain Egan|
|42||Fingland|| Leo Hirvonen|
|43||V3 Racing Klompen|| Mike Schepers|
|44|| Valerii Mikhailovskii|
|45||Iran Racing Team|| Amir Hosseini|
|46||R&D Racing|| Jan Gang|
|47||Rebel Racing By OGN|| Ata Aydogan|
|1||Sunset Garden Care Racing|| Dylan Gosselin|
|2||TBD|| Dennis Werkman|
|3||Goat Racing A New Goat|| Richard Bens|
Jasper van Ruiten
|4||Alpha Corse|| Alasdair Lecky|
|5||Karimbabimba Motorsport METAimbabimba|| Rikka Takanashi|
|6||BeesWax Racing Queen Bees|| Haydn Craggs|
|7||The Brexit Bois Blue|| Markus Haasma|
|8||United Atlantic Motorsport|| Lorenzo Brown|
|9||Goat Racing The Return of the Goat|| John Erik Tonstad|
|10||DAG Motorsports|| Andy Hanson|
George Kiakowski [BDG]
|11||Hyperion Racing|| Victor Svensson|
|12||Celtic Bromance Araf|| Kiki Mac|
JP Mc Kinley
|13||Goat Racing The Goat Strikes Back|| Daniel VanderLinde|
|14||Jolly Roger Racing 1720|| Ronan Cahill|
|15||Slow Patrol Racing FLSR #13|| Jorgen Tips|
|16||Safe Tea Team|| Rob Phillips|
|17||Scuderia Smithy|| Axel Bernardinis|
|18||Wheelbarrow Racing Team|| Natan Wisniewski|
|19||Jolly Roger Racing 1718|| Liam Kosloski|
|20||Karimbabimba Motorsport V12 Boiiii|| Harald Klöppelmann|
|21||Bikini Bottom Racing Team|| Patrick Star|
|22||Scudaria grazie ragazzi|| jeroen duijvelshoff|
|23||Pacemakers Racing Pacemakers Racing #27|| Alfie Batthullt|
|24||Croissant Racing|| Pierre Xeonski|
|25||Gwhizz Racing Blue|| Glen McIntosh|
|26||Mystic Turtles|| Alan Gooch|
|27||Gwhizz Racing Teal|| Martin RipTide|
|28||BeesWax Racing Eight Bee Bee|| StevieB Beeswax Racing|
Daan van Geloven
|29||Nürburgring eSports Team|| Aaron Fiedelak|
|30||FFM|| Martin Owen|
|31||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Omega|| Giles Harding|
|32||W2W Racing|| Ross Laing|
|33||Dont' Come Last IRC Racing|| Prathamesh Tangeti|
|34||W2W Racing Blue|| Markus Bulheller|
|35||Northern Ireland Nighthawks Alpha|| Scott Ullmann|
|36||Niet Zo Snelle Mannen|| Mark de Boer|
|37||Team Hivemind Grumpy Old Farts|| Claudio Voodoo|
|38||Hela Gewürzketchup Racing|| Yannick Lautenschläger|
|39||RCR Enduro team|| kasito kars|
|40||Team HeXagon|| Victor Elfström|
|41||Ryty Racing|| Lukáš Rozsypal|
|42||Amateur Hour Racing|| Joshua Rankin|
|43||WB Racing|| Adam Bowers|
|44||Team Hivemind Jaaaaaag edition|| AndrexUK|
|45||Gamle Læfsa Racing|| Jørgen Olsen|