GT3 Season 8
You can change your car and number until 15.08.2021 23:59 UTC
- AMR V12 Vantage GT3 (2013)
- AMR V8 Vantage (2019)
- Audi R8 LMS (2015)
- Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019)
- Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)
- Bentley Continental GT3 (2015)
- BMW M6 GT3 (2017)
- Emil Frey Jaguar G3 (2012)
- Ferrari 488 GT3 (2015)
- Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo (2020)
- Honda NSX GT3 (2017)
- Honda NSX GT3 Evo (2019)
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (2015)
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo (2019)
- Lexus RC F GT3 (2016)
- McLaren 650S GT3 (2015)
- McLaren 720S GT3 (2019)
- Mercedes AMG GT3 (2015)
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 (2020)
- Nissan GT R Nismo GT3 (2018)
- Nissan GT R Nismo GT3 (2015)
- Porsche 991 GT3 R (2018)
- Porsche 991 II GT3 R (2019)
- Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3 (2017)
You need to do a valid Hotstint on Misano and SuzukaDrivers who did not take part in Season 7 need to complete a valid hotstint on Misano and Suzuka.
Drivers who took part in Season 7 need to complete a valid hotstint on Misano.
We have chosen to let all drivers do a hotstint, to have more data which should result in higher quality placements.
- Join one of our hotstint servers listed below (password: Apex)
- Put enough fuel in for at the very least 5 laps
- Complete a stint of at least 5 consecutive valid laps
- Best to use the same car for both of your fastest hotstints
- Your resulting "best 5 consecutive valid laps" will be automatically retrieved from the server to help with driver placements (you can complete as many stints as you like)
New drivers need to complete an Evaluation Race.Important: For people signing up after Race 1, you will have to participate in one of our Practice Races.
This race will be your evaluation race. Practice Races are every week on Sunday and Monday.