Social Race - Lotus Type 51 @ Oulton Park Island
● Default Setups
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint race: 12 laps - Standing start
- Feature race: 25 laps (1 formation lap + 24 race laps) - Starting order reversed from sprint race result in combination with AOR manual rolling start
● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Rain
- Sprint race: Clear
- Feature race: Storm
● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 26/04/22 15:00
- Sprint race start time: 26/04/22 16:00
- Feature race start time: 27/04/22 10:00
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in this race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. All league rules apply for this event. As a driver, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● Lobby settings: Damage will be PERFORMANCE IMPACTING, mechanical failures on and there will be a MANDATORY PITSTOP in the feature race. If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look in the info section of our latest Project CARS 2 league.
The event on Oulton Park Island will include a 15 minute qualifying session, followed by a 20-minute sprint race as well as a 40-minute feature race. It's a social race, where regular Project CARS league rules apply. In case you're new, please check the info and rules of our latest Project CARS 2 season (Formula Rookie Season 2).
|Lord IdO KnO||1||Vintage F3A||80|